OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Tanking?

• BB is still doing his best but he has lost it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man that looks like him.

Probably going out to grab the paper or something.

I'm wondering where the hell he is, though... looks like he's hanging out in Gloucester

Bills gut is much bigger than this guy's, if that's Bill it has to be old

Hard to say it's Bill, and even if it is, no context.

Shirtless guy who looks like it MIGHT be Bill but no way to tell walks out of a house and down 3 steps, no idea when/where/why.

Who cares?

That sure looks like Bill from the side profile and man boobs, but the properties are not matching up. It doesn't look like an area Bill would be in.

That sure looks like Bill from the side profile and man boobs, but the properties are not matching up. It doesn't look like an area Bill would be in.
I think that's in his small cluster of homes in Nantucket, I was in that area this summer and that what it looks like. He has I think 5 homes clustered together, close to each other.

Yea that looks like New Bedford or Fall River lol

I think that's in his small cluster of homes in Nantucket, I was in that area this summer and that what it looks like. He has I think 5 homes clustered together, close to each other.
That is correct but you have that Good Times project housing off to the right in the background.

That's definitely BB absolutely him. It looks like the Nantucket area.. I know he also either currently or used to live in Hingham. .

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back