PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Is, And Isn't, Wrong With The Red Sox

You wanna know what fwcking went wrong, bad free agent acquisitions during the Epstein era have tied us down.

This year has been a bit depressing. Patriots lose in superbowl, Celtics lose in Eastern Conference Finals, the Red Sox flat out suck in a weak division, and Ray Allen decides that the Heat are the better alternative.

Fwck this ****...

-Jamman

i

This is the picture of today's 2nd baseman Pedro Ciriaco from here ...

Pedro Ciriaco Stats - Boston Red Sox - ESPN

This is how low we have sunk ... we have a AAA roster out there today.
Daniel Nava is actually a seasoned veteran today ... WTF.
so anyways ... no pics with Pedro in a Red Sox hat ... :rofl: ... what a zoo how low can we go.

In fairness to Ciriaco. He won last nights game. Watching the game this morning. I like his hussle. OK, maybe not a major league player, but you have to love the effort.

I don't know what he didn't do last night for you guys to say he isn't a major league player....He did everything.....He brings speed, a solid defender, he can hit so maybe he won't be an everyday player but a lillebridge positional type off the bench...

I'd like to see a larger sample size before I annoint him anything.

Yankees made a lot of errors too.

i

This is the picture of today's 2nd baseman Pedro Ciriaco from here ...

Pedro Ciriaco Stats - Boston Red Sox - ESPN

This is how low we have sunk ... we have a AAA roster out there today.
Daniel Nava is actually a seasoned veteran today ... WTF.
so anyways ... no pics with Pedro in a Red Sox hat ... :rofl: ... what a zoo how low can we go.

sheesh ... sorry Pedro ... thanks for proving me wrong. I know it's just a few games but give me Pedro over Punto and Lillibridge all day long as a reserve infielder. He's got a bit of speed which does it for me as a bench player also. We don't have any speed on the bench right now. Lillibridge is a big no for me and I'm not sold on Punto - good guy but no stick and no speed.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back