PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What does your Patriots jersey collection look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hand-to-mouth for most of my life. Never had the money to blow on one.

None anymore. Something about wearing another guy's name on my back started to feel weird to me. I gave them to Goodwill. I have a couple of T-shirts and hats.

I have a 16 year old Brady I'd been wearing to games until last year when I got a Brady Michigan jersey that I wore. Also have a Brady red throw back, a Bledsoe home and away Weller......also too many tshirts and sweats ...too much novelty stuff- it's what everyone gets me for birthdays and Christmas;). PS. Also have a Montana home KC jersey. Thats my oldest one.

I have a Brady home jersey that I bought online probably in 05 or 06. I don't wear it much, only occasionally on game days. It's a cheap replica but still looks brand new. I'm not a big jersey guy.

Just one grey/silver Brady 12. I had one red one back in the mid 80s with my football number (21) on it but it translated to be like a Reggie Dupard? Funny that I ended up working with his wife much later in life.

Non existent. I won't buy anything that NFL properties sells.

I have an authentic Grogan throwback

Brady, Seymour, Bruschi.

I don't but a lot of jerseys. Every single Patriots item has been a gift. Cups, wall hangings, pillows, hats, toothbrush, coasters, too much to list.

Nike headquarters is nearby so sometimes people get me Pats gear through that channel too. More than I can wear.
upload_2017-8-8_19-35-56.jpeg

Just two Brady home jerseys. One authentic and one replica.

Anyone here cut their hoodies like BB?

I have a 2 Brady jerseys one with a SB 36 patch and one with a SB49 patch sewn on it but they always seem to play like **** when I wear them so they just sit in my closet.

None. I'm poor

Bought one Jersey - Revis - gave it to a forum mate the following year...

No jerseys, but my grey BB hoodie is the most expensive item of clothing I own. I've owned it over 10 years and it's indestructible.
That's the only item I own too. I only wash it when the Patriots lose so it seldom gets washed and is in great shape. Good thing it isn't Jete clothing. It would have worn out long ago.

I only bought 2 and decided I wasn't going to invest in jerseys anymore because i got burnt twice

my first jersey was Eugene Wislon, 2nd was Deion Branch

I don't have any. I'm a grown man.

Hey, I am 64 and I got a Tippet one. Kids got it for me about 15 years ago. I only wear it when I go to games though. I brought it to a event at the fidelity clubhouse 10 years ago for Andre to sign but he just passed thru quickly.

i have to have at least 30 jerseys

What part of "hand to mouth" is confusing you?

Not a damn thing, Joel Cairo...

i-m-about-to-get-punched-in-the-mouth-aren-t-i-why-yes-yes-you-are.jpg

empty_closet.jpg

Stopped buying game jerseys a LONG time ago... Last one was a sweet Brisby 82 from. Maybe 93 or 94

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST