PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are you guys going to do with your Hernadez jerseys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to never see that making it rain celebration thing done by another athlete in the NFL.....or anything even closely resembling it.

Aaron Hernandez is dead to me now...I hope he
is to all others as well.

Do ya'll not see the value here? If you have some nice autographed pieces hold onto them. This will be the biggest sports murder trial next to OJ's. His stuff will be quite valuable imo. Keep it and after the trial let it fly. Plenty of people will want autographs by a murder who was a well known sports figure.

I would like to modify the 81 jersey if anyone has a Nike Elite or a Nike Limited (not the silicone number one) men's large they would like to sell to me then drop me a message. Thanks.

Aaron Hernandez Men's Size 52 XL Reebok Jersey Never Worn New England Patriots | eBay

Aaron Hernandez Jersey | eBay

If I had one I'd sell it on ebay.

Anyone else find it disturbing these have bids in the 60-70 range?

I guess all the gang bangers can replace their Raiders gear with Aaron Hernandez jerseys. I'm one of the suckers who bought one.

Wondering which Nike jersey to get next, figure it has to be Brady, or maybe Mayo. Would get a Wilfork jersey, but that may look odd in a small/medium size.

I guess all the gang bangers can replace their Raiders gear with Aaron Hernandez jerseys. I'm one of the suckers who bought one.

Wondering which Nike jersey to get next, figure it has to be Brady, or maybe Mayo. Would get a Wilfork jersey, but that may look odd in a small/medium size.

I would like to get a McCourty jersey. I know, he's not as big a star as the others, and I am in no way shape or form claiming I know much of anything about him but in following his Facebook profile, his brother's and his mom's I have determined that at least as far as I know he is pretty awesome. Really funny too, all three of them.

I would like to get a McCourty jersey. I know, he's not as big a star as the others, and I am in no way shape or form claiming I know much of anything about him but in following his Facebook profile, his brother's and his mom's I have determined that at least as far as I know he is pretty awesome. Really funny too, all three of them.

That's true. Hopefully, he gets signed here long-term. Really want a Ridley jersey, but I kind of think it may be tough to keep him once his contract expires.

Do ya'll not see the value here? If you have some nice autographed pieces hold onto them. This will be the biggest sports murder trial next to OJ's. His stuff will be quite valuable imo. Keep it and after the trial let it fly. Plenty of people will want autographs by a murder who was a well known sports figure.

This is a good idea.

You'll have to hide the picture, though, where you keep your Nazi-stamped dinnerware and your Charles Manson collectible glasses.

Cut the nameplate off, Send it to Randy's fan club and ask him to sign it.

I'll try and get a hold of Randy and see if he's willing to do this.

Mike Bacsik, the pitcher who gave up the HR record pitch to Barry Bonds, was talking about this: he made a grand total of about $10K-$15K, years ago, as a result of said notoriety, and essentially nothing since.

He basically said that for disgraced sports stars, there's not nearly the memorabilia market you might think there is.

I had one Pats authentic jersey custom-made a few years ago with PATRIOTS on the nameplate. With all the Welker, Maroney, Woodhead, Moss, Ochocinco, Hernandez, Colvin, Adalius Thomas, Seymour, Vinatieri, etc., jerseys still being worn, I'm glad I did. ;)

Or you could go for the Ebner jersey. After all, he has the Mike Vrabel seal of approval. :)

Last year a friend of mine but a nice (not cheap) Whomanawamanui (sp?) white team jersey, and I (and a number of our other friends) laughed at the time... looks pretty likely she'll be wearing it again this year and laughing back at us.

The last few years we've been abbreviating Hernandez's name "AH" and now that abbreviation takes on a new meaning... which rhymes with crass-fole.

F him and the horse he rode in on. The Pats will be fine without him. What a scumbag, murderous piece of sh1 t.

The last few years we've been abbreviating Hernandez's name "AH" and now that abbreviation takes on a new meaning... which rhymes with crass-fole.

F him and the horse he rode in on. The Pats will be fine without him. What a scumbag, murderous piece of sh1 t.

Awwww Arron's a good guy. Come on!;)

You kidding? Those things will sell like hot cakes on the street thug gangsta market. You get automatic cred when you walk into the club with your AH jersey and make it rain

might buy one when they get nice and cheap. I've had trouble deciding which player to get but I think this could be the one.

I was going to recommend donating them, as I don't think a homeless person really cares whose name is on the jersey. But I'm not sure football jerseys are designed for warmth and insulation, so my second suggestion is to sell them on eBay to some creeper.

You shouldn't feel bad profiting from it, since you had to pay money for it in the first place. But if it eats at you for some reason, donate the money to a charity that helps inner cities curb the gang culture, or something like that.

Wore it today, getting as much use out of it until he's proven guilty. I'm getting my money's worth.

The posse crowd outside the courthouse this afternoon chanting "Innocent!" might want your jerseys. Just sayin'.

Never got one. Almost bought a 85 one on sale after he switched to 81 though.

Re: Re: What are you guys going to do with your Hernadez jerseys?

Deb...I'm an old war horse Pats fan....hate to say it but I am NOT looking forward to sitting in the stands this season surrounded by choirs of Timmy's Angels screaming "Tim, we love you!!! I love you!! Timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!"....but if he has a positive influence on the Patriots season I may just don my frock and, in the guise of the benevolent Father Further, lead the Tebow Choir in hymns of victory....I am never ashamed to be a total hypocrite,homer, kool aid drinker or pom pom waver when it comes to MY team.

Tebow faults come from the media not him... look up practice reports when he was on the jets on sprints he would finish ahead of all the players even revis... he works his butt off and players are.going to see that and say I need to work harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News