PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wes Welkah revisited:

Rob, I watch a ton of football and I respectfully disagree with you. The Jest and Jills are going nowhere this year and the Bucs(0-4) are in total disarray. We are playing a 1-2 ATL team tonight we should beat. Let's reserve judgement until we play CIN, NO, MIA, or DEN. Most important matchup in the AFCE we will have this year is against MIA. So, I'm not feeling confident about this offense as of yet. I would feel alot more confident if WW was still here.

There should be rules on this forum like in Microsoft Outlook when certain words are in the title it automatically goes to a special folder in this case a trash folder. :D

Rob, I watch a ton of football and I respectfully disagree with you. The Jest and Jills are going nowhere this year and the Bucs(0-4) are in total disarray. We are playing a 1-2 ATL team tonight we should beat. Let's reserve judgement until we play CIN, NO, MIA, or DEN. Most important matchup in the AFCE we will have this year is against MIA. So, I'm not feeling confident about this offense as of yet. I would feel alot more confident if WW was still here.
Why? Has the slot production been poor?

Pick the bigger number:
WW TDs or DA games activated

I project WW 24.......DA 5
I fear this spread may widen
BB did save a half mill in cap space.....which is always useful....next year

Pick the bigger number:
WW TDs or DA games activated

I project WW 24.......DA 5
I fear this spread may widen
BB did save a half mill in cap space.....which is always useful....next year
PM me. We'll wager.

0-2 in Super Bowls including arguably the worst loss in the history of professional sports.

Sorry, the 2004 Yankees just called.

Any mention of Denver running up the score? That's what I thought.

:deadhorse2::deadhorse2::spygate::spygate:

WW on this patriot offense with these receivers will still not win us a SB. Will make you feel better every week but we will be stuffed again vs good defenses. I have said this many times,blame the pats for never developing a good WR core around welker but if he were on our team without any other weapons we would still crap in the playoffs. Watch the 2007 Giants SB. He had a record # of catches for the SB. We scored 14 pts. And not until we got moss going did we eventually score. Good defenses will give welker's 1st downs and hunker down in the RZ . Thats what happened in the playoffs. Happened last yr too.

Sorry, the 2004 Yankees just called.

2004 was an embarrassment for the Yankees, glorious for everyone else in America who wanted the Sox to break the curse.

But sadly, 18-1 was a horrific soul crushing loss with historical consequences and something like that will never be duplicated.

I'll repost this when Edelman inevitably goes down. And PS, Edelman isn't half the receiver that WW is. Sorry if the truth is inconvenient.

Look at the production from the position please, and if Jules goes down, Boyce is on deck..

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back