PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to the Vikings - at Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting all psyched as usual... and as always thanks to the guys w nice stat graphics, they really do rock.

Okay so I don't think we're going to be running the ball on them all night. And now that I said that, watch us run the ball on them all night.

I'm good with a W no matter how it happens. Go Us.

Getting all psyched as usual... and as always thanks to the guys w nice stat graphics, they really do rock.

Okay so I don't think we're going to be running the ball on them all night. And now that I said that, watch us run the ball on them all night.

I'm good with a W no matter how it happens. Go Us.

I don't think the Pats will "give up on the run" as long as the score is fairly close, but I doubt that the Pats will end up with more runs than passes.

The Vikes defense, both pass and run, is ranked pretty close to the Bears at the top of the rankings. In Chicago, the Pats ran 43% and passed 57% (which is about average), in spite of losing Sony in the 1st-Q.

The following week, at the Bills (another top run-D), the Pats passed 68% and ran 32%, but then they had only White, Patterson and Barner available.

The Pats have really only "pounded the ball" this season against MIA (53% runs), KCY (52% runs) and the Jete (54% runs) - three of the worst run defenses in the league.

$13K for touching Anderson's junk for two seconds. The guy might have a second career in prostitution.

The perfect game for the pats to get in playoff shape.

I'm psyched too.. ;) gotta get to bed early for 5:20am streaming. Actually the 4pm local time is so much better than early game.. (2am ,ug)..

This game is a major test for this offense. Even though they are healthy physically, you still have the mental test for mcD and Brady. This kind of defense can get Brady squeezing the ball and locking on guys. Hope to God mcD schemes up lots of misdirection plays all night long that will feel free up guys like Patterson who will be psycho-jacked against his former team.. Also want to see Gordon down the field getting chances on deep balls . Any time there is single coverage Brady needs to bomb it to this guy. Just not on 3rd and 4.. ok..?

On defense.. spin the dial and get some mistakes out of cousins who has played some inconsistent games this year. I'm expecting a couple pics in this game. :cool:

Agree.. but so extreme, the drama. I gotta laugh. I'm able to step back and observe from a different culture.. rather than get caught up in it. :cool:

"What's it like having evolved above the rest of us normies here in meatspace?" - fnordcircle

It's kinda weird but it goes along with the realization that you gotta fly 9000 miles to get free from it...:cool:

where are you, Goatfukk Egypt?

Keep flying.... And keep reading

jeez....you just ruined a lifetime of blind hatred that I've carried for Jimmuh since the Miami U. days. You know, I used to call him the "Pork Faced Satan" and "Jimmuh Manson" on a nearly daily basis back in the day. Guess it was just fear that blinded me to his genuine talent and keen insight.

or maybe it's just that he says that he's a Patriot fan...:D

Keys for us to win.

Create defensive turnovers.
Good red zone D

Make sure we turn 3 into 7.
Establish Sony early.
Spread them out.
Go Empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle