PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to the Vikings - at Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thielen and Diggs are very good WR's . D will have their hands full with those guys. Pats can get it done but we can't let them get separation or be wide open, they are fast and threaten to take it the distance every time.
Cousins isn't very mobile so we should be able to man up in the secondary and get creative with our pressures. Right @KontradictioN

cousins is the most overrated QB on the planet

Coming into tonight, Cousins was having a better year than Brady. While I agree that some overrate him, he’s a solid top 10 QB in this league and probably a better or similar thrower than Brady. Obviously, throwing isn’t all that goes into being a QB and Brady crushes Cousins on those attributes. But Cousins came into today with a better completion percentage and fewer INT per pass - two of the most important stats for a QB.

Again, Brady is clearly a better overall QB but calling Cousins “the most overrated” seems like a huge stretch considering that he’s actually throwing pretty well this year. I don’t think anyone makes him out to be a top 5 guy.

Coming into tonight, Cousins was having a better year than Brady. While I agree that some overrate him, he’s a solid top 10 QB in this league and probably a better or similar thrower than Brady. Obviously, throwing isn’t all that goes into being a QB and Brady crushes Cousins on those attributes. But Cousins came into today with a better completion percentage and fewer INT per pass - two of the most important stats for a QB.

Again, Brady is clearly a better overall QB but calling Cousins “the most overrated” seems like a huge stretch considering that he’s actually throwing pretty well this year. I don’t think anyone makes him out to be a top 5 guy.

Cousins doesn’t have it mentally to be an elite QB. You can cite all the stats you want.

cousins is the most overrated QB on the planet
thats-what-she-5bfb66.jpg

Brady, Brees, Ben, Luck, Wilson, Rodgers, Mahomes, Rivers, Watson, Goff, Ryan, Newton, Wentz. Maybe also Trubitsky, Mayfield, and Stafford.

All QB's I'd rather have over Cousins. Top 10? He's barely top 20.

I’m interested in the WR matchups. I think Gilmore will handle Thielen as well as he can. Sure it’ll be competitive.

I’m more concerned about Diggs. I don’t think we have anyone to match up with him.

I’m interested in the WR matchups. I think Gilmore will handle Thielen as well as he can. Sure it’ll be competitive.

I’m more concerned about Diggs. I don’t think we have anyone to match up with him.

Double Diggs and let Gilmore go heads up with Thielen.

Cousins doesn’t have it mentally to be an elite QB. You can cite all the stats you want.

It's not all Stats but many QB's are statistically better than the 41 year old Brady.:) Believe it or not Brady will not make the Pro Bowl this year in the AFC. Cousins is the kind of QB that will give this Defense fits. Cousins plays it safe or protects the football and he has some good WR's on the outsides. The Patriots and especially Tom Brady will have to be sharp on Offense. I see a shootout all the way. Even at home this won't be a gimme for the Pats. Vikes Offense is a few notches below the Elites but they are good. I would take the over in this one.

Double Diggs and let Gilmore go heads up with Thielen.

Nice battle plans but I prefer the other way around double Thielen he's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back