PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're On To The Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Philly front four is better than Jags in my opinion..Brady needs better protection or need to get rid of the football quik...Lets see how Nick Foles can handle the SUPERBOWL pressure...

People scared of Foles LMAO. Our first double digit super bowl win

LMAO at Jenkins or their linebackers covering Gronk. And their corners aren’t good either

Did you say the same thing about the jaguars? I just hope we don't have to come back from a deficit to win again. A comfortable game would be nice.

Oooooooh

Edit: was precautionary and should be OK

Flu's supposed to be bad this year... somebody get Foles his shot...

hqdefault.jpg

Our o-line was amazing today. All I heard all week was how "Jacksonville" was going to send him home crying and have like 10 sacks this game. He had time pretty much the whole game and they barely got to him like they were claiming. Good stuff to the big guys up front.

I live in South Jersey. I look forward to wearing my Pats gear to Wawa in the morning while I grab a coffee gonna be fun.

Philly doesn't scare me. Minny had nothing left in the tank from last week. Foles isn't garbage, but I also think he won't adapt quickly enough if NE can confuse him, and I don't think he can succeed with 'dumb luck backlot improv' the same way some QBs that have confounded NE in the past could. Eagles defense is good but so was JAX... after the way Brady played today I'm not concerned. Hopefully Gronk is good to go.

My fraternity brother who i a huge Eagles fan just told me that Foles is being evaluated for broken ribs.

Belichick has 2 weeks to scheme against Nick Foles.
Let that sink in a minute.
Yeah that’s where I’m at. Two weeks looking at Foles’ tape should provide ample opportunity to find his weaknesses and exploit them.

The Eagles D is quite good but Jacksonville’s is better and they just took them down with no Gronk and Brady having a sliced hand. I’m not too concerned there.

Collinsworthless will call game again. One of the greatest drives in SB history and instead of talking about what's going on he blabbed for like 3 minutes about taking to Brady about ball pressure.

He has the attention span of a squirrel.
I just want to strangle him to shut him up... it's that nails-down-a-chalkboard voice that's the worst. Just a HIDEOUS sound every time he opens his mouth, regardless of what kind of drivel he's spouting.

All the SB's with Brady at the helm have been scoreless in the first quarter , can the Pats please buck that trend this time ?
they will this time unless the eagles have a 9-10 minute drive. mark my words

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore