PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're On To Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Telvin Smith has spy's at Gillette and they are telling him Pats are disrespecting them

Please remind me whether or not you passed the 5th grade?

I’m not the one making sh.t up out of absolutely no thing. Brady’s the greatest post season WBnin history, and it’s not even close. His record against top rated defenses is exceptional. 3-1 against #1 rated defenses, and according to Dale Arnold on yesterday’s show he’s unbeaten against 2nd raked defenses. I’m also not the person who thinks yards are more important than points, which is something only a complete idiot would believe.

Do I need to remind you for the 3rd time that 2 of those wins are from over a decade ago when Brady sported long hair and the TB12 method wasn't a thing?

Do I need to remind you that he’s won over 100 games since then.

None against “ good defenses” but around the same number as Joe Montana won in his career. Although he never faced good defenses either, especially in the playoffs, because as you know “ good defenses don’t make it to the playoffs.

I sure hope the Patriots win the yardage battle this weekend, that’s what determines who goes to the Super Bowl.

Over at CBS gambling "expert" John Breech has picked the Jags to win. Last week he was 1-3 and his only win was the Pats.

Ray Lewis was the only Inside the NFL person to pick the Jags getting all worked up by points given up per game stat where Jax was #1.

The hallmark of BB and Brady teams is that they are much better team as the season goes on.

If you look over the last 10 games for both Jags and Pats, Jax has given up 194 points while the Pats gave up just 154 yet all you hear is how great Jax defense is.

Hopefully the Pats Defense plays like they have something to prove.

Jags had a cupcake schedule, they padded their stats against horrid QB’s. If Jimmy can carve them up, so can Brady. We should not lose this game..

Apparently Telvin Smith has spy's at Gillette and they are telling him Pats are disrespecting them

giphy.gif

I keep coming back to the epic gutlessness of the OP's post:

Defense was abused today. That said, they'r more than capable of shutting TB & co down. Bortles isn't as awful as we thought. Patriots got the toughest match up possible. Alas, I still believe.

What an incredibly weak thing to say. :mad:

When you're not lambasting the team and its coaches ~ men 1000 times better than you ~ you're squealing about how terrified you are about our foes. o_O

We don't need parasitical "Fans" who don't give an ounce of positive energy to Players who deserve everything you've got...and who dump their drawers, squeal like stuck pigs, and throw temper tantrums every time we fail to win 222-0. :confused:

Rooting for these Patriots is the greatest privilege in the history of Sports.

Grow a set...or be gone. :rolleyes:

77B7F14C-F592-4BBA-BAD7-22EAA2EE1D04.jpeg “One more Patriots route to look at vs. the Jags Cover 3 defense (see example below). Here, New England can run the post-wheel concept to clear some space for the underneath out route. With Chris Hogan (Z) running the post... espn.com/espn/now?nowId…”

D0A3D7A5-DA42-46BB-B841-B8FC259041D1.jpeg

The Patriots can also use the play-action seam (see example below) in the AFC Championship vs. the Jags. By reducing the split of the Z receiver (run-alert for the defense), and pulling the guard on play-action, the Patriots can... espn.com/espn/now?nowId…

C1434C2A-4EE5-47CB-A72C-8B89A09138C7.jpeg

Would expect the Patriots to run a bunch of Cover 3 beaters (three-deep, four-under zone) versus the Jags in the AFC Championship. This example (see below) allows QB Tom Brady to work the inside seams (Rob Gronkowski and Chris... espn.com/espn/now?nowId…

Rooting for these Patriots is the greatest privilege in the history of Sports.
The 1960s Boston Celtics beg to differ.

Spare me. I take a back seat to nobody in my vociferous espousal of the Boston Celtics of the 60's as one'f the greatest dynasties of'm all...And in these very pages have pointed out that in terms of sheer dominance, they have no equal.
titus.gif

So don't tell me about the 60's Celtics, Stone.
spock.gif

If you want to laud those 60's Celtics in terms of their amazing teamwork, their relentless work ethic over many years, the incredible coaching, and the magnificent string of Championships that they privileged us Celtics fans with, you'll get no argument from me...especially seeing as how I've just illustrated ~ again ~ that I understand their lasting Greatness far better than one who'd simply count the Championships without understanding their context, and toss out a dismissive statement like "The 1960s Boston Celtics beg to differ." :rolleyes:

You could certainly make the argument that the Celtics share the top of the pantheon with the Patriots, but I'm sure's hell not gonna debate it with you.

If you can't do better than to respond to a lengthy defenestration of the OP's pathetic statement by carving out one line of mine ~ post #330, if anyone's interested ~ to attack with an empty, vacuous rebuttal, your response is not worth further time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST