PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Azerbaijan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should call Turkey and ask them politely to stop.

You haven't been paying attention. When a country's currency is under attack, and they have no natural resources, you bring them to their knees. Have a look at Turkey's currency over the last several months and you'll get the picture. The idea that we need bombs to make coutnries cower is so quaint.

I've seen some depressing threads in my time but yikes.

You haven't been paying attention. When a country's currency is under attack, and they have no natural resources, you bring them to their knees. Have a look at Turkey's currency over the last several months and you'll get the picture. The idea that we need bombs to make coutnries cower is so quaint.
So you’re saying a polite phone call wouldn’t do it? Wow. Then I’m all out of ideas.

I might of missed it, but are political discussions allowed here?

Yeah. New rule. Start a whole bunch of threads about any current or past political issue you want.

Not saying that we shouldn't be concerned about what's going on in Artsakh (hate backing a friend of Putin in Armenia, but Erdogan sucks too), but let's not kid ourselves about the preferential treatment at play. Armenia catches our attention, yet ISIS is actually growing pretty quickly in Mozambique and elsewhere in Africa but since it's Africans dying (for now), no one cares.

I feel strongly our next 9/11 is coming from East Africa, most likely Somalia, but with ISIS on the rise again, who knows?

I know, I know...Africa...

I posted something interesting that Coach Belichick said this very morning in a press conference, but it isn't exactly the type of partisan discussion that gets everyone all riled up, so I figured it was close enough to being on topic. It'll probably move to the Pub in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back