PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well this Super Bowl just became really important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were finally going to bow the knee.

Lol never!

Though I think I'm actually rooting for the Patss this time.

Rams don't even belong there after that BS in New Orleans and Brady is just a damn machine.

Who knows, maybe he'll even retire if he gets one more ring. :D

Psssshh. I don't care about game of thrones.
hyI9ItE.gif

Bend* the knee.

Thanks. I couldn't get to the bottom of the thread fast enough. At least someone got this out there.

Martin is a lunatic who hates the Patriots almost as much as he hates his own characters. :p
You're not one of those that hate GoT because he hates the Pats, are you?

hyI9ItE.gif

Thanks. I couldn't get to the bottom of the thread fast enough. At least someone got this out there.

I see that I'm in danger of going off topic, but I actually dislike the series. I read all the books, and he's got a decent sense of how to construct plot lines and ratchet up tension, but they're just not very likeable or enjoyable for me. I've also read too many of his blog posts were he goes after the Patriots and calls them cheaters -- I'll never be a fan of his work.

Martin is a lunatic who hates the Patriots almost as much as he hates his own characters. :p
I see that I'm in danger of going off topic, but I actually dislike the series. I read all the books, and he's got a decent sense of how to construct plot lines and ratchet up tension, but they're just not very likeable or enjoyable for me. I've also read too many of his blog posts were he goes after the Patriots and calls them cheaters -- I'll never be a fan of his work.
I edited the last post to address this before you posted it.

Lol never!

Though I think I'm actually rooting for the Patss this time.

Rams don't even belong there after that BS in New Orleans and Brady is just a damn machine.

Who knows, maybe he'll even retire if he gets one more ring. :D

Pretty much the entire NFL seems to be at the Acceptance stage.

Pretty much the entire NFL seems to be at the Acceptance stage.

Accurate.

Denial. Luck! Tuck rule! System QB!
Anger. Why do they always win! I hate the Patriots.
Bargaining. Suspend Brady. Take away draft picks! He'll retire after his next ring. He is about to hit the cliff this year.
Depression. Why can't my team win? Why is it always the Patriots? Don't they have enough super bowls?
Acceptance. At least I get to watch the greatest coach and qb ever. May as well enjoy the show while it last.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back