PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well, the MVP was named, and it's a total joke: Peyton Manning, once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peyton's definitely had his postseason struggles, I grant you that.....but you people act like the 03-04 Patriots were Gawdawful teams that only beat the Colt's because Manning choked. And thats a load of carp....Those were great teams and, IMO, no team would have beat those teams in Foxboro those 2 years.

The Colt's lost to the Pats in 03 and 04 because the Pats were great, not because Manning choked.

At least, thats my opinion.:)

The Pats were never the 85 bears, even in 03 and 04. Manning was playing catch with Ty Law in 03 and couldn't reach the endzone against Earthwind Moreland or Troy Brown in 04.

This year he puts up 17 points against an inferior Chargers team with a horrible pass defense.

You must be running out of excuses to defend Manning.

Manning is the 21st century Brett Favre. Announcers and analysts love both of them, but real fans know that they're both regular season stat producers with 1 title to their name.

The Pats were never the 85 bears, even in 03 and 04. Manning was playing catch with Ty Law in 03 and couldn't reach the endzone against Earthwind Moreland or Troy Brown in 04.

This year he puts up 17 points against an inferior Chargers team with a horrible pass defense.

You must be running out of excuses to defend Manning.

Manning is the 21st century Brett Favre. Announcers and analysts love both of them, but real fans know that they're both regular season stat producers with 1 title to their name.

PWNT.png

If the Chargers defenders weren't putting on a display of stonehands, the Chargers might well have blown Peyton, mighty Peyton and his posse out of the stadium.

Yup. There were at least 2 "almost" INT's by SD's D, really close ones. SD's offense had some trouble capitalizing on some of their breaks too but still,a better team would have blown The Forehead up last nite. Like the Pats for ex:singing:

I'm watching NFL Network right now and they were talking about Donovan McNabb never going 1 and done in his playoff career.

If Peyton is 7-8 and went 3-0 in the Super Bowl year that means he has had at least 4 one and done seasons if I am doing my math right and not just being too lazy to look up stats.

I might be wrong, but I think that this is his seventh one-and-done. Someone check on that, though.

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooo!

Indy fans! Where are you???!?

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooo!

Indy fans! Where are you???!?

Yeah, where are all the Colts trolls? It's gotten awful quiet in here.. Looks like they're in mourning for the MVP.. :p

Drew Brees, Troy Polomalu, Matt Ryan, Adrian Peterson, Brian Westbrook, Brian Dawkins, Kerry Collins, Matt Cassel, even Worthlessbooger are all more deserving. If Sage Rosenfels hadn't decided to imitate Elway, if Brady Quinn hadn't been injured, and if our HC hadn't coached his worst game of the season (& Gaffney catches the TD), then the dolts are an 8-8 team, at best.

I forgot to add: "...and if Brad Children had a pair, and a real QB..."

That now makes the dolts 7-9, at best.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the 2008 dolts - the worst 12-4 team in the history of the human race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back