PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welker making those crazy catches for Peyton...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NENGFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
In Indy yesterday makes my blood boil. Those Manning throws were worse than Brady's in that Superbowl in the same location but he missed that throw from Brady that would have won us that Superbowl! Really frustrates the hell out of me!

In Indy yesterday makes my blood boil. Those Manning throws were worse than Brady's in that Superbowl in the same location but he missed that throw from Brady that would have won us that Superbowl! Really frustrates the hell out of me!

No worries....BB fixed that problem

He made plenty of those for us too, just the one that missed in the biggest game possible. Don't tear yourself up over this and try to analyze his season. Welker isn't trying harder because he's on another team (it's not in his DNA/character makeup).

just checked his stat-line from last night

7 catches for 96 yards, definitely seemed like more during the game.

Could it be that the Wr's have been making Brady look good?

Welker has made a number of great catches for the Pats. The SB was not lost on a single play. Time to let it go.

The Difference between Tom Bledsoe and Manning is unlike Bledsoe who throws the football in the next zip code.:mad: Manning throws the football in his receivers actual direction.

That's because he never made a good catch in New England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes