PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to The Patriots Newton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody. That’s my prediction given the circumstances.

could that change come week 1 if he dazzles, of course. But I think they want to see what they have in stidham. Cam is a great alternative

Also if Cam starts...you know he won't last a year injury wise without missing games..thus giving Stidham more time even if its 5-6 weeks

Love this signing if they can keep Thuney as well. We now have two QB's with high ceilings, and Cam's floor is higher than Stidhams. With this eliminating much of the Stidham downside risk, I think we're definitely a playoff team again. And no way this team finishes under 0.500. Bill was never going to tank a season.

Knowing Boston, 95% chance he gets boo'd out of Foxboro and treated just like David Price or Renteria or Manny or Dice-K

Knowing Boston, 95% chance he gets boo'd out of Foxboro and treated just like David Price or Renteria or Manny or Dice-K

If he doesn't fight for a fumble like the SB fiasco..then yes I would 100% boo him.

I still can't get that play out of my mind and will always think that when I see him

Also perfect timing...right as Stidham leaves for Texas for 2-3 weeks for a vacation...boom Newton in the house

Hide the women and children. Pats-Bucs Super Bowl is coming. Prepare yourselves.

Brady's ultimate nightmare would have to be to go up against a Belichick tailored gameplan for the first time in a Superbowl. With a QB he's never beaten running his old team's offense.

This is a signing the offense needed. I see the offense changing more to a modern offense we see right now. This is a big win for the skill players. In fact, I see the biggest winner in Sony Michel. If they have more read option concepts, it will create a lot more running room for him.

I said this after Brady left and stand by it, you will not see the same archaic offense led by Brady. BB always keeps up with the times and won’t run the same offense that was getting stale.

And let’s stop with the “if he starts” nonsense.

The job is his.

Brady's ultimate nightmare would have to be to go up against a Belichick tailored gameplan for the first time in a Superbowl.
Imagine if Bill won a SB against him with an athletic first round pick that is everything Brady was criticized for not being. The trolling

Brady's ultimate nightmare would have to be to go up against a Belichick tailored gameplan for the first time in a Superbowl.[/
It would be a great way to settle the ultimate Goat debate

Brady's ultimate nightmare would have to be to go up against a Belichick tailored gameplan for the first time in a Superbowl.
Patriots vs Brady Super Bowl would be the most epic match up of all time. The possibility of Cam having a really good season would make it at least a possibility.

Bad news for Bills fans. Lol!

Exactly. He’s the highest paid QB on the roster. Unless he’s still hurt, he’s the best athlete at the position

We should know BB doesn't care about someone's salary and starting a player based on that. If he's dog **** in TC he won't start

We should know BB doesn't care about someone's salary and starting a player based on that. If he's dog **** in TC he won't start
If he was sold on Stidham starting this wouldn’t have happened

NFL: “Tom Brady is finally gone, the Dynasty is over.”
The Patriots: "Hold our beer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey