PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to the new forum!

Attachments will appear as a thumbnail and link, although in that thread the photo you posted is appearing as full size for me??
That photo was fully sized for me, as well.

Ian, I put a couple people on ignore because they were tipping picks in a draft thread. Apparently, that eliminated a whole, huge thread because one of them started it.

Funny, because I don't ignore anyone, that was just temporary. Don't know if accidentally missing whole threads is the intent, or if I did it wrong.

don't know about anyone else but I keep coming across people replying to posts that come out as nothing but a blank message. The quote is there but their reply is empty. Seen this a few times now. Just out of curiosity i clicked +quote, then reply and that's when you actually see what they posted.

20p592b.jpg

Hey Ian,

Good idea from Danger Zone. How about a minimum post count before you can dislike?

Hey Ian,

Good idea from Danger Zone. How about a minimum post count before you can dislike?
Anyone new person who comes through and does what that other guy did, just msg me and I'll remove the ratings and also the user. Also going to add something to point out that mass downvoting won't be permitted.

The old forum had a feature of showing the people online and people reading a specific thread, that's useful.

I preferred the old forum...

I preferred the old forum...
What don't you like about the new software that you liked about the old one? I'm always looking for ways to improve things here, so definitely pass along your thoughts or suggestions :D

Ian...I recently moved and changed my email address. How can I update my data as I would like to donate and become VIP. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Ian
Ian...I recently moved and changed my email address. How can I update my data as I would like to donate and become VIP. Thanks in advance.
If you're logged in, click on your name at the top of the forum, and then click on "Contact Details". That should allow you to change your email address. From there if you wish to donate, just click on "Account Upgrades" and you can donate from there :)

The old forum had a feature of showing the people online and people reading a specific thread, that's useful.
I just found an add on for this and will be installing it this weekend :cool:

Wow. The place has changed. Looks great Ian. Hope everybody is well and enjoying this great weather.

Reactions: Ian
I am running Windows 7 Professional on a desktop computer and don't seem to be getting the full menu of posting tools (when I'm on the forum using my iPad there are a number of tools such as formatting and inserting pictures that I don't see on the desktop computer. Can you please help on this, thanks

What do the ratings mean? I have about 245 posts, 25 likes and then it has ratings 57/9/-5 what does that mean? Thankd

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back