PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Welcome Pierre Strong, Jr - Pick # 127.

More speed.

Well, the Pats have their lightning to the thunder of Harris and Stevenson.

A taller but slightly less shifty than Dion? He does have some wick cuts. I did watch highlights of him last year but I brushed him off based on the competition. Hope he is legit.
Saw a few catches as well.

I can't hate on this pick. I've always wanted to see what our offense would look like with serious speed and this draft is supplying it.

Impressive highlight reels! Against lesser competition but he definitely has game breaking speed...

Harris is in a contract year next offseason, White will be 31 entering this season and coming off injury. RB was a need.

Yup. If you look at the positions we've drafted so far (OL, WR, CBx2, RB, backup QB), they're all positions that don't have a lot of proven players signed for 2023. Adding competition to groups for next year is a major part of the draft.

Yup. If you look at the positions we've drafted so far (OL, WR, CBx2, RB, backup QB), they're all positions that don't have a lot of proven players signed for 2023. Adding competition to groups for next year is a major part of the draft.
Short of the Jack Jones pick and maybe reaching a little for Tyquan Thorton there's not a lot to hate in this draft class.

Last edited:
The underrated part of this guy's game is his blocking. Add on sub 4.4 speed and vision, and Pierre Strong looks like he could be another steal on par with the Rhamondre Stevenson pick last year. Day 3 looks pretty good. One thing the Patriots have accomplished is get faster on offense and defense. WR/RB and double dip at CB.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back