PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week One NFL Games Discussion

wtf were those play calls by the saints. ROFL.

Feels like last years offense lol

I felt people gave Brady a free pass last year. Yes, his weapons outside of Edelman sucked, but has done more with less at least in a season or two (see 2006).

I don't think he is done, but he is not the Brady many think he still is either.

Brees 13/21 and only 94 yards. o_O

Bucs defense looks impressive outside of some penalties. Lots of short field stops. Michael Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders are non-existent.

Tampa will be a force there defense is legit they’ve only giving up 10points IG you take away that bad PI

I felt people gave Brady a free pass last year. Yes, his weapons outside of Edelman sucked, but has done more with less at least in a season or two (see 2006).

I don't think he is done, but he is not the Brady many think he still is either.
People were criticizing him all year in the media and on this very forum. What are you talking about with a free pass?

His performance so far seems almost identical to what we saw last year. In many cases the first drive was great but it would fall flat after that

Bucs defense looks impressive outside of some penalties. Lots of short field stops. Michael Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders are non-existent.

Brees isn't either really all he used to be either. Sanders...not sure how much he has left in the tank. Probably doing a lot of doubling Thomas.

Gronk sighting

Now that was a good throw. Best of the day.

Back foot throw by Brady but it worked

Bucs defense keeping them in the game. Bucs offense not getting the job done.

fOrTy ThReE yEaRs OlD

You don't have a point when your entire premise is flawed.

You’re arguing about nothing, making you a complete idiot. All I said was this comeback was less likely for Brady with TB because the coaching is worse. That’s not a hot take. It was simply an observation, bud. Now go argue with someone else who actually has a ****ty hot take. Thank you.

that was a nice play

People were criticizing him all year in the media and on this very forum. What are you talking about with a free pass?

Most of the people in the media and on this site were making excuses for him. There were far more people than any year critical of him, but the majority blamed the talent around him.

Back foot throw by Brady but it worked
No sh*t. He had a defender screaming in his face. You post this as if it's a criticism rather than an impressive throw under pressure. Take your petty Brady shots to the Jets forum.

4 PIs. Thats a lot. 2 were pretty legit...oh well..

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back