PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 9 non-Pats game thread [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Early Game Threads

TD! Atlanta ties it up!

Jets had to settle for a field goal, but I'll tell you something..

Clemens looks good. It's early to tell, but he seems alot more solid than Pennington. I think they made a good call (albeit a late one) on him.

Those penalties are killing us!!! What a farce...

According to Dierdorff, only the Chargers, Steelers, and Patriots play the 3-4. Forget about the Cowboys, Jets, Ravens and Browns.

According to Dierdorff, only the Chargers, Steelers, and Patriots play the 3-4. Forget about the Cowboys, Jets, Ravens and Browns.

and 49ers

but i guess he listed the good defenses.

According to Dierdorff, only the Chargers, Steelers, and Patriots play the 3-4. Forget about the Cowboys, Ravens and Browns, and the JEST, who try to play it.

I fixed your post for you. . . . :D

Oh my Gawd what a messed up play by S.D.. I guess Chambers is new to the offense and all that but he was wide open on a bomb that either he turned wrong on or Rivers threw to the wrong side.

jets up 17-3

i can understand minn doesnt have much of a passing game but not sure why SD doesnt spread out and throw on minn. trying to beat their heads against the minn front by running LT

Onside recovery by the Skins. Ball didn't go 10 yards and the Jets guy completely messed up the recovery.. bone-head move.

ETA: The ball wast right at the 10 yard mark and guess who messed up the recovery? That's right, Elam.. the guy that completely took out Revis who could've had an INT while covering Lee Evans last week.

Last edited:
Falcons starting at S.F. 42...Go Falcons! Block that pick!

Nifty return TD for Cincinnati's Glenn Holt. Buff-Cin is actually a pretty good game right now. I'm kinda pulling for Cin, cuz 1) I hate the Bills, and 2) CJ has been so nice to us this year ;)

Yeah, the Bills are on our heels in the division. Go CJ (screw the rest of them except for maybe Palmer.. jury's out on him)!!

TD Falcons!......Atl-14 SF-7

Do we have enough cap space for a top three pick? :eek:

Trade down and get two #1s.. ;)

Favre just cant stop throwing that ball up can he. under 25 seconds left, KC has 7 people deep and he tried to force it on a curl route for about 10 yards.

skins had 1st and goal at the 4 and couldnt punch it in. its over for them

I can't believe the Jets are currently beating the Redskins! :eek:

Do we have enough cap space for a top three pick? :eek:

This is looking like a strong draft year. If there are elite players at the top we'll be able to trade down, or take the elite player ourselves.

It's only a problem in a year in which a guy like Alex Smith goes #1 overall.

It's a GOOD problem to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing