PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 9 NFL Games

Byron Leftwich and Todd Bowles don't belong in the NFL.

Wait are people blaming Brady for that isn’t lol

The Bucs look like a high school team playing amongst men. How do you look that bad? Coaching?

This team aint ready for primetime.
They look like a team who has been drinking their own Kool-Aid. They’re much better than this, though. Sometimes, teams that aren’t coached by BB need this kind of wake up call.

What is the worse loss of Brady's career. Peyton aint letting his foot off the gas. 63-0 coming up?
Super Bowl 42 by a mile

Actually maybe not a mile. The loss to the Jets after an MVP season is up there.

Wouldn't have any gripes with the Saints winning the SB thisyear. At least way better than Cheifs, Steelers, or Packers
I would rather bucs for sure, but saints are probably next. As long as packers don’t make it, I’ll almost certainly be rooting for the nfc.

I wonder if those Bucs players have any pride? At least make the final score respectable.

Blow out

Still a lot of time to play. Game not over yet.

Time to get something going

Need a quick td here and maybe get a stop.

I would rather bucs for sure, but saints are probably next. As long as packers don’t make it, I’ll almost certainly be rooting for the nfc.

Bucs easily, but it's hard to see that right now. Saints will have the tibreaker on them now for the division so that's 3 road games to get to the SB.

Bucs just need one good drive

There’s Brown

This is horrible. Down 28??!

More then one. They need a td and then a stop. Maybe trail the game 28-14 at halftime.
If they fail to make Brees uncomfortable back there he’s gonna pick that secondary apart.

Bucs easily, but it's hard to see that right now. Saints will have the tibreaker on them now for the division so that's 3 road games to get to the SB.
Yeah but they’ll only have 1 more loss than them. Division far from over.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back