PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 9 NFL Games

So if Dalton is back for the Cowboys next week will Gilbert be working at Home Depot?

Zf6fzOL.jpg

So the stoolers will win again.
Not so much the Steelers winning it as the Cowboys finding a way to lose the game. McCarthy and his OC ought to get raked over hot coals for the **** game plan they put together for today. Didn't bother to neutralize or get around the Steelers monster DL. Sort of like a "hey, you gotta try your best to stop him, one on one" approach. Talk about mashing a ball through a square hole.

I like him as a QB though but his future could be bleak with losses with a franchise like the chargers.
Everyone loves him. Yet his team always finds a way to lose. Let’s stay tuned.

Starting to think Flores is finally the guy out the BB coaching tree that is actually pretty good.

Double post

I hate to call a guy a great coach too early, but Flores seems legit. Not just another wannabe Belichick hardo.

Not sure how we even beat the Dolphins. Probably going to get killed when we go down there.
Flores is great. Can't stand Patricia

With both the Bills and the Dolphins winning, Patriots chances of making playoff are very low. It is time to start cheering Patriots for a loss.

And Jets getting Lawrence. AFC East may be stacked soon and we may be the only one left without a QB.

The green beans will find way and ruined Lawrence even if he’s great. Still feel he won’t play for that franchise.

I can‘t wait till they finish 2-14 and Bill is fired or walks.

Then in 2029 we’ll be able to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the last time the Patsies made the playoffs! Whoo hoo!

Not so much the Steelers winning it as the Cowboys finding a way to lose the game. McCarthy and his OC ought to get raked over hot coals for the **** game plan they put together for today. Didn't bother to neutralize or get around the Steelers monster DL. Sort of like a "hey, you gotta try your best to stop him, one on one" approach. Talk about mashing a ball through a square hole.
Plus they were too conservative twice with 4th and inches, isn't that why you paid Elliot all that money.

3 and out for Brady and the offense. I wonder how much the weather is gonna be a factor.

Are the Bucs going to crap on themselves once again?

Pathetic defense from the Bucs early on.

This Bucs team starts most games slow.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Taysom Hill > Cam

Brutal throw by Brees lucky wasn’t picked

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore