PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 9 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad day. The Pats win. We get historic Manning Face today. And Jerrah Jones gets his sixth loss in a row.

As long as the Pats injuries are not IR level injuries that has been a very good day.

Eagles play Fins, TB and @Detroit next, they could easily have won 4 straight and 6 of 7 by the time we play them.

Eagles have a some good players. I am excited to see Butler on Matthews. Want to see how he handles him.

Trying to stay positive.

Well the early word is the ACL is loose but maybe it is one of those minor ACL things which is not a IR situation.

Last edited:
I'm glad the Eagles won. I don't want the Eagles game to get flexed out of the late afternoon spot.

Well the early word is the ACL is loose but maybe it is one of those minor ACL things which is not a IR situation.
If your talking about lewis, any knee injury even ifnot IR can make it hard for him recover to his current ability to shift and cut especially like him. Even after say 6 weeks he is out, how well can he return is the question. In any case we are going to be without lewis for some time it seems.

Have to think being thru what Lewis has been thru and the spot he has carved out he will do everything in his power to come back better than ever.
Im going to be positive out rest of regular season full power come playoffs

Have to think being thru what Lewis has been thru and the spot he has carved out he will do everything in his power to come back better than ever.
Im going to be positive out rest of regular season full power come playoffs
At least he has gotten paid

I thought that it was pretty obvious that the fix was in for Jerry's Kids. Too bad (for them) that Philly didn't donate to their charity.

Any time Ed Hochuli is in charge I need to add two hours to the recording time.

The Broncos lost to these clowns?
coltsfake.jpg

"All right, well, it was an honest mistake," Talib said after the game per USA Today. "I tried to poke his head, then he kind of went back or something. S— happens fast. I don’t know."

lol

I assume that would be game over for a win. Its probably up to each team to make sure they have enough time to score points.

If you can not stop a 15:00 minute walk off drive you deserve to lose.

The fact is the structure is in place to try to give both teams an equal chance. If one team is not able to get a chance cause their D sucks that is just to bad so sad.
I assume that too but they always begin the opening description with " both teams will have the opportunity to possess the ball." In that case, only team gets it".....

I thought that it was pretty obvious that the fix was in for Jerry's Kids. Too bad (for them) that Philly didn't donate to their charity.

Any time Ed Hochuli is in charge I need to add two hours to the recording time.

The officiating was disgusting in that final drive leading to the overtime.

Not only in this game, the Steelers got away too, the NFL is definitely designing the playoffs they want. I'm sick of this league.

"All right, well, it was an honest mistake," Talib said after the game per USA Today. "I tried to poke his head, then he kind of went back or something. S— happens fast. I don’t know."

lol
Seems plausible that someone playing professional sports is unable to accurately poke a stationary target; a feat my 2yo nephew has mastered.

Oakland DESERVED to lose to the hated Squealers. They rushed half the defense and failed to double plus cover a guy who had tooled them time and again all game. Thats on the defensive coordinator. I'm wicked pissed Oakland lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back