PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 9 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murray wishes he was still able to play behind that Dallas O-line

Keep in mind we play the Eagles later so this is a good game to watch. One of the best games they have played this season so this is the best kind of tape to get on them.
And of course, Dallas is one of those teams we "almost lost" to, since they established the blueprint and all.

Think about what you said though, this is one of the best games Philly has played all season, tied with 2 min to go in the 4th quarter........against a team we ****kicked by 24.

Lol at the cowboys defense. Very overrated

Eagles got this. That pos jerruh deserves mediocrity

And of course, Dallas is one of those teams we "almost lost" to, since they established the blueprint and all.

Think about what you said though, this is one of the best games Philly has played all season, tied with 2 min to go in the 4th quarter........against a team we ****kicked by 24.

Did I saw I was worried? Also to be fair this Dallas team is playing better than the one we beat. Cassel is an upgrade (at least tonight) Bryant makes a big difference and just generally seem more crisp on the OL. I think this team gives us a tougher game than the Dallas team we beat... though we still win comfortably.

The eagles really screwed up

Once again cassel gets a chance to deliver
Lol

I will say that the Eagles do have a few big time play makers that can always make a game interesting. Their D is not good enough though and Bradford is not good enough to take advantage of the weapons he has.

I think they could make our game interesting though if they play like tonight. Keep it in the realm of respectable :p

Dallas needs to just worry about first downs. Plenty of time. Don't get yourself to your last down if you can help it.

Taking 2 bad shots when you don't have to... bad play calling. You don't need to be that risky yet.

Nice! I want this to come down to the last second. Max drama for me! :)

Hicks is an idiot! You get off the field. Limp if you have to. Giving Dallas a free TO :p

off the hands of bryant....cassel is throwing some crazy darts seems pretty hot

I wish Cassel was playing for a different team. I want to see him do well but hate the Cowboys because of Jerruh and Hardy.

Nope.. On Maxwell... He kept contacting him and held him so he could not turn around for the ball.

I love the Drama.. I bet Cowboys and Eagles fans don't.

One shot in the end zone? Do you trust Cassell to do the right thing?

You can run 1 more play. Well not if you don't trust your QB to know the situation i suppose.

I LOVE THE DRAMA.. I WANT O T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore