PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 8 Other Games

Me too, I love 10 am games .

I'd love to live in the west coast time zone, having everything on at a normal time, no prime time games ending late, etc...

Look at that vaunted buffalo defense

They do have some injuries but that's no reason to give up too many points. The Eagles average 24.4 PPG. I tend to believe good defenses should hold an offense 3-7 points below their average.

We will see if they can do that. If they shut them out or only allow a FG the rest of the way it would be hard to say they didn't play well.

Go Eagles, and I'm torn even tho if the Bill's lose it gives us a two game lead. I almost dont like the Eagles enough for them to win

I will never cheer for anything for the Eagles. One of the worst fan bases in all of sports. I want nothing for them but misery.

It is odd
I decided to go with "the enemy of my enemy is my..."
Well not my friend
A useful tool

Iggles give up a huge play on second and 20. Lol

Josh Allen is better passing on the run than standing in the pocket.

Eagles allowing Bills to march down with ease on this drive

Iggles won’t win this game. Their defense is pitiful.

While I agree about the fanbase, I can always put that aside when it helps the Patriots.

1. Patriots
2. Hate

Agree. I like the Bills a lot but we (Patriots fans) could use another game up in the loss column at the halfway point.

LMAO. Dome gnome decides to throw it down the field for once and is picked. Too bad the cardinals offense is useless

I like how Buffalo tries to claim they're hard-nosed, blue collar football fans, yet they cry for flags every damn play.

The Eagles secondary may be worse than ATL’s entire defense.

Bills bounce right back with a screen pass TD. The Eagles screwed themselves on that play with a slow-developing blitz.

Jarad Davis got a penalty for hitting his own teammate in the head.

well let's see what the Eagles can do now , time to widen the score !

I like how Buffalo tries to claim they're hard-nosed, blue collar football fans, yet they cry for flags every damn play.
Josh Allen gets more calls than anybody

The Colts aren't that good. That's all it is. They are okay but nothing special. Don't believe the media hype around them.

They kept KC under 30 pts. I'd say that's quite an accomplishment

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back