PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 NFL Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez! Keep forcing the ball into places you shouldn't amigo!

Edit: That last one wasn't his fault.

Last edited:
Wow, Dallas have a TD! :eek:

Last edited:
BIG first down. GB

Last edited:
I'll have to remember the cosmic power my comments have later ...

I have no idea why, it could be a lack of sleep, but for whatever reason this really cracked me up :)

watch the jets pull this out and they leep talking how sanchez lead them to a game winn drive etc etc

Def would be pissed if they win another game that they should lose.

Hope their lack of challenges comes back to haunt them in this 4th quarter, wow what a throw by Rodgers on 3rd down

Also I find it interesting how the commentators were ballwashing Ryan for that moronic fake punt saying how "it's only 3 points". Well that's the difference in this game thus far.

Jets really dont eserve to win this game

Thank god he made that, for...

1) It increases the Packers lead, obviously.
2) Less likely this goes into overtime, cutting beggining of the Patriots game.

Last edited:
Rex using up all his challenges early bites him in the butt. Wasted a challenge on a play in the first half that wasn't worth the yardage gained had he won.

Also I find it interesting how the commentators were ballwashing Ryan for that moronic fake punt saying how "it's only 3 points". Well that's the difference in this game thus far.

I couldn't help but laugh when Darryl Johnson said that Ryan did that because he believed in his defence. If the Pats did that and failed BB would get hammered in the media...:bricks:

GB keeping the jets in the game...could end up regretting it...

Gotta admit that if the Jets go on to score a TD they deserve to win this snorefest

I couldn't help but laugh when Darryl Johnson said that Ryan did that because he believed in his defence. If the Pats did that and failed BB would get hammered in the media...:bricks:
I had the sound off so i didn't hear them when it happened. i can't believe they thought a fake punt was a good idea from that spot.

Last edited:
Rex using up all his challenges early bites him in the butt. Wasted a challenge on a play in the first half that wasn't worth the yardage gained had he won.

I don't think the Woodson INT would have been overturned either. Almost the same exact play. The Jets receivers aren't playing tough.

What a catch by Jackson. KC challenging, but it might be tough to overturn.

Edit Johnson I mean

Last edited:
I wish Gus Johnson could call a Pats game this year, he makes everything seem so exciting.

Is anyone else not getting any commentator audio on the Jets game?

Damn sanchez is slippery.

Sanchez scambles, buys time, and hits Keller for 44! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results