PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5 Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked at the replay. Gordon didn't get any higher than about 6 inches off the ground at most. It was actually a bit bizarre. He's doubled and he just saunters right between the two DBs and catches it. Maybe they were so focussed on the ball they lost track of where Gordon was?

Can't believe the ball wasn't batted down.

Gronk looks like he’s auditioning for a broadcast role when his career is over.

The offense was great save for Hogan and gronk forgetting how to catch for a second.

Defense on the other hand wasn't good. they were getting beat up for a large part of the game by the Colts practice squad.

I don't know what can be done to fix it but Kansas City is coming into town they may put up 50 on this D.

We still don't know what this team is though. The Colts are a pretty awful team.

Last edited:
Wow, would love an update on this...very interesting
Will keep it posted if interested. They just rolled in a few waters and personal pizzas lol.. people are P*SSED. Personally I’m a night owl so I’m fine driving later, but this is so amateur right now. It feels like a god damn high school banquet the night before a game

McCourty is worrisome. Probably the player I am most concerned about right now.

This was a good game to prep the D for KC, Luck sees the field so much better than Tannehill who was terrified to throw the ball more than 10 yards last week.

I just looked at the replay. Gordon didn't get any higher than about 6 inches off the ground at most. It was actually a bit bizarre. He's doubled and he just saunters right between the two DBs and catches it. Maybe they were so focussed on the ball they lost track of where Gordon was?
I think the defender at the back thought the guy infront had it, guy in front thought his partner had and in the end, Flash had it. Got it?

Despite all the turnovers, we still scored a lot of points. This is really encouraging. And despite the turnovers, the D held up pretty well. I'm worried about our speed on D though.

McCourty is worrisome. Probably the player I am most concerned about right now.
I am more worried about Hightower and his right knee. It looks like it is shot. He can't run anymore, has extra weight, and at this stage he is a liability in coverage like Spike was.

McCourtey's play is worrisome.

Pass rush disappeared for stretches too.

Offense is fine as turnovers prevented them from scoring a ton of points.

Great to see Gordon get a TD!
Pass Rush was never there AT ALL AND I HATE IT SO MUCH

Gordon plays two games. Pats get two wins. Pretty straight forward.

Pass Rush was never there AT ALL AND I HATE IT SO MUCH
Pass rush was there in the first half, I think we just let up in the second half. I want to see Flowers snap count.

It wasn’t the best performance by our defence, but all things considered, it was Thursday night football without much rest between games. Now let’s rest up and beat the damn chiefs!

Jules rocking a Kyrie jersey lol. Awesome!

I am more worried about Hightower and his right knee. It looks like it is sho. He can't run anymore, has extra weight, and at this stage he is a liability in coverage like Spike was.

I didnt see that at all. Gotta point out a play.

And please don't use the TD at the end because HT was playing the run all the way. He didn't only have to turn his hips but his entire body was going downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes