PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 5 NFL games discussion

Time to leave Chefs fans! Bye bye

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Claypool again and his 4th TD.This guy today is amazing.

KC spanked badly.

Lawrence should plan on staying in school next year to avoid that toxic Jets organization!
How many years will he need to stay in school to avoid the toxic Jets organization?

Yep there goes my 16-0 prediction for the Chefs. Oh well lol

4 TDS for Claypool.

The Chiefs get away with an absurd amount of holding. Glad to see the Raiders get that killshot INT + TD to close the game.

Look at that bandwagon fanbase in KC, the stadium is practically empty after that Raiders touchdown...

1602446874525.png

Raiders really putting it to the Chefs. Good.

damn, Pitt is going to remain unbeaten...

How many years will he need to stay in school to avoid the toxic Jets organization?

Just this year. The Pats messed up this season. If you don't think you can want the SB, then get the QB you never thought you could. Run Stidham out there next season and see where it goes. Maybe it gets your Lawrence if he stays in another year.

Did not watch Raiders-Chiefs. How did Raiders scheme their D?

Steelers drafting another future all pro WR in the second round THIS YEAR and we still got Harry looking like a 10th of the NFL player.

Almost another Mahomesterception

I think I am going to stroll over to the Chiefs board.....I normally don't do that but I just feel like lurking. I am not a member but I am so sick of the stuff I have heard from some of them the last few months.

Stupid steelers don't realize they just gave them a punt.

Steelers drafting another future all pro WR in the second round THIS YEAR and we still got Harry looking like a 10th of the NFL player.
Next time the Steelers draft a WR in the 2nd or 3rd round, the Pats should immediately call them and offer next year's 1st rounder.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back