PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 5 NFL games discussion

Lamb is what a 1st round WR looks like.

Garrapollo with another really bad pick
He was coddled and protected all last year.

Sure, some games he looked like the next rising star QB, but Jimmy Baby is not consistent. If Seattle can stay healthy they will wax Jimmy and the gang all the way to Tampa.

Fitz magic vs Mahomes magic. Who will be the greatest magician? Inquiring minds, mind you, want to know.

Fraud is harsh. I think his main issue is durability. Too fragile for this level.
Last season Jimmy chained together weeks of throwing's the ball to wrong color jersey and dry spells with no TDs.

I had him as my fantasy QB last season and got rid of him. Tannehill outplayed Jimmy and got me in the Super Bowl where I won some money. I used to believe that Fantasy Football was foolishness until some folks badgered me into playing. You will never look at the NFL the same afterward because you keep up with every QB,OL,RB,WR,TE,K and defense.

Jimmy is not an Elite QB and he never will be.

Donald with 4 sacks! I would say it’s a fluke, due to playing WAS, but...it’s Donald.

Imagine we kept Garappolo over Brady.
No...I try not imagine nightmares...there's enough real ones in life to think up any more....but I must say, for all the gaa gaa goo goo Dreamy Jimmy fans...he sure is DREAMY today...as in dreamland....gawd, he sukks, like he was watching Darnold tapes

The funny part is that comment "...and turned into a lead blocker." He didnt even block anyone, he was looking for an uncontested lane to the bench.

The funny part is that comment "...and turned into a lead blocker." He didnt even block anyone, he was looking for an uncontested lane to the bench.
That’s exactly what I thought.

As always Fitz is feast or famine. Glad we got the famine version in week 1.

I’d be happy to take Fitz as a backup here.

Gruesome injury for Prescott! Yikes! freaks me out. Done for the season!

Can't believe we didn't catch any screams on audio.

Poor Dak...that doesn't look good. Prayers to him for sure...damn..

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back