PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 NFL Games

"Case Keenum will lead us back to victory late in the 4th quarter!"...uttered no one ever...
18 million dollar quarterback.

I hate the Broncos but was rooting for them tonite. This Chiefs thing has got to end. 3+ years. Enough is enough. They had the correct play call and he missed him. Chiefs can be beat if you have good defensive players. I'm not sure the Pats have the talent. But they might be able to win a shoot out at home??

I hate the Broncos but was rooting for them tonite. This Chiefs thing has got to end. 3+ years. Enough is enough. They had the correct play call and he missed him. Chiefs can be beat if you have good defensive players. I'm not sure the Pats have the talent. But they might be able to win a shoot out at home??
I want KC to be undefeated going into the SNF game. I want the challenge.

Man I love Witten so I rooted for him to be good at it. Unfortunately he’s just not good.

Booger meanwhile is gonna break down that flying chair he’s floating around on.

Felt like he was trying to be Tony Romo except Romo tells the viewers he's got em before the play even starts where as Witten is saying it during the play when a guy got open which is kinda lame. That's just spoiling it where as I feel like the way Romo does it is teaching X & O's.

So I had mee a shot evereeeee time they washed the balz of Mahomz on MNF.!

#$,,

I have knot been this Kavanaughed in yearz!

Burp.

Last edited:
THIS is what the NFL has become under Goodell...it's always "BBD!" now, season after season. The unbelievable fellating of a young player with less than a season of real NFL experience at QB, to the detriment of established stars like Cam Newton and Dak Prescott illustrates the obvious ADHD riddled PR this moronically run league is bent on producing.

Bill gotta dig deep for a defensive game plan vs. KC.

No he won't. Denver laid out the blueprint and the Jaguars will expand on it this week. Bill will recognize the stuff they did, what his defense is capable of doing, and play it that way. I don't think he's going to go contain/Cover-3 against Mahomes, though. We'll get killed. The kid is simply too accurate on the move.

That said, as long as Gronk and Edelman are healthy and Gordon continues on his current trajectory, the Pats may be capable of hanging 50 on KC.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back