PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

week 4 . CAR@NE .. PRACTICE news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe that (a) Super Bowl 38 was FOURTEEN years ago, and (b) Tom Brady is much better right now than he was back then.
That one was just as crazy as SB 36. Rewatch the video on that one, Brady already was feared by his opponents. I think it was WR Muhsin Mohammed (spelling ?) telling a teammate, but they got #12 over there.

I was pleased to see Ebner back on ST last Sunday, all going well No 18 returns this week to add steel, speed and leadership. Also, I would not say no to HT on D.
I feel good about upcoming game.

Really sucks he kinda reminds me of Malcolm Mitchell. Because of injuries they will never reach their full potential. :(

I am slightly apprehensive about this game, mostly because I don't know which Patriots team will show up.

Can’t believe that (a) Super Bowl 38 was FOURTEEN years ago, and (b) Tom Brady is much better right now than he was back then.

I know it, halfway through his career already. It's flying by. With his career arc I can only imagine how good he will be ten to twelve years from now?

Somewhere in New England a first grader is dreaming of becoming Brady's successor someday.

first time this year Pats “winning“ on the injury sheet..

Thought we were banged up, the Panthers are in worse shape than we are. IF Kelvin Benjamin doesn't practice Today...I don't know where the Panthers points are coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes