PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bengals did everything to let the Broncos drive down the field and they still couldn't score the TD.

Someone on here called Buffalo having a chance against Arizona because "that's the kind of game Arizona loses". That should have been my sign when placing bets. Who was that btw?

Denver has to settle for FG....not going to win on the road against good teams settling for FG'S

After all the ref helping, Denver could not get 7...good job Cincy

The refs are in the tank for Denver and we have to play them on the road. Anyone not concerned is an idiot.
If the refs are in the tank then why even bother watching the games ? This is just some phobia. If we cant beat a trevor semian team then its on us. Road or home. Plus we dont play them till week 15. Lot of things will change till then.
I am more concerned about the division personally right now esp the jets. They are going to decent this yr.

"and we have a flag on the kick"

"Illegal contact defense #25, 5 yard penalty automatic first down!

If the refs are in the tank then why even bother watching the games ? This is just some phobia. If we cant beat a trevor semian team then its on us. Road or home. Plus we dont play them till week 15. Lot of things will change till then.
I am more concerned about the division personally right now esp the jets. They are going to decent this yr.
**** the division, we're all in for the #1 seed. I don't understand the rationale of people rooting for contenders vs our divisional opponents when they play. Nobody ever challenges us for the east.

Why? They're currently undefeated with us and are defending champions. They are standing in our way, until we either beat them or they lose 2 in a row.
losing 2 in a row will help with still 14 games to go ? you still need to win your games. We dont play them till week 15 and there are tougher teams than them to be honest.

Washington has no D. Wish we played them 16 games in a row, lol

Someone on here called Buffalo having a chance against Arizona because "that's the kind of game Arizona loses". That should have been my sign when placing bets. Who was that btw?
Yours truly :)

From what we've seen, I think Siemian would be our 4th QB.

Brissett in Kubiak's bootleg system would be frustrating. Thanks for taking Lynch. :D

Glad to see that Denver gets ridiculous calls against someone other than the Pat's.

All of our quarterbacks are better. Denver with Garopollo is a scary team...

Might be Paxton Lynch time for them, Trevor is sucking it up....

From what we've seen, I think Siemian would be our 4th QB.

Brissett in Kubiak's bootleg system would be frustrating. Thanks for taking Lynch. :D
He wouldn't make our practice squad.

Who made this weird food fentish commercial and thought it was a good idea?

losing 2 in a row will help with still 14 games to go ? you still need to win your games. We dont play them till week 15 and there are tougher teams than them to be honest.

Some of us are watching the Denver game because that's the game we're getting in our area. Thus, that's the game we're discussing.

Mind boggling, I know.

lions defense might be worse than the redskins

**** the division, we're all in for the #1 seed. I don't understand the rationale of people rooting for contenders vs our divisional opponents when they play. Nobody ever challenges us for the east.
Securing the divison is the first order of business. You cant predict the injury bug. Yes ,BB has worked magic with the Qbs but we saw how badly we missed edelman last yr for e.g . Steelers/denver etc will take care of itself when it happens. If trevor semian beats us when we are fully healthy on road or home then we dont deserve to be there IMO.
Yes nobody challenges us in the east, yet by week 14 we are always having to to win a game or two to win the division with jets or someone else behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes