PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cards are sleepwalking.

That Denver kickoff is a great reminder that the way the Pats have been feasting on the new touchback rules takes a lot of skill and discipline.

That Denver kickoff is a great reminder that the way the Pats have been feasting on the new touchback rules takes a lot of skill and discipline.
Apparently it's pushing the envelope and exploiting the rules.

Yours truly :)
Awesome, I'll be paying more attention to your advice in the future, I didn't think Buffalo even had a chance with the mess going on there.

cardinals are looking like crap right now

This commercial with Kit Harrington for Infinity just makes me think… Jon Snow, you know nothing about cars.

Awesome, I'll be paying more attention to your advice in the future, I didn't think Buffalo even had a chance with the mess going on there.
I would be happier if buffalo blows it in the last minute in typical bills fashion. :)

Jonathan Casillas, who was a 1 year fringe player in NE, is a Giants defensive captain. But yeah... "system players."

Denver seems so much faster at home.

LOL TJ Ward down! Hopefully it's serious. That would be hilarious.

Was just coming to post about that POS getting a neck injury.. but he's still on the sideline, so doesn't appear to be serious unfortunately

Bills TD.

Damn Shady TD...Cardinals D is nowhere to be found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore