PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 2 Other NFL games

The Panthers may be the surprise team this year. The one no one saw coming.

has one of andy reid's sons run over anybody drunk in the last 20 minutes ?? asking for a friend.

I understand why the Ravens drafted a complete moron for QB...they have the BIGGEST head coach moron in the history of the NFL in fake-azzed tough guy Harbawl...nice defense you stupid stupid stupid spoiled little punk younger brother brat...at least your older brother quit the NFL to hide his beak face in Ohio

Nice defense Goonbaugh...you MORON

you are a gigantic bigmouth complainer..year after rotten year...you moan, biatch and complain about how other teams "cheat!"...and YOU come out after the half and your team gives it up like a 2 dollar crack whore...YOU are a FRAUD, Harbawl

Are there any good defenses in the AFC?

Both KC and BAL are garbage on D.

Defense…not even once.
This is like watching a Big 12 game.

Someone see a defense out here?

Staring George Costanza GIF

Pass that "takes your breath away"? Not at all. I hate how Collinsworth and the media fawn over unorthodox passes by Mahomes or Jackson. They're just a tad difficult to pull off, but nothing jaw dropping the way they make it out to be. They act as if the QB just did a double frontflip over a DE and threw it while mid-flip.

Since the beginning I've said that Mahomes left handed while falling backwards passes will bite him in the ass some day. Im still waiting, but I stand by that.

Does anyone still think it was a mistake to not take Jackson when we had the chance?
No. Had they taken him, they don’t win the Super Bowl in 2018.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back