PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 2 Other NFL games

Baltimore will pay this guy 40 million plus and never be relevant again.

Just like Mayfield, they are good but not great QB's. Both will get massively overpaid because decent QB's are in short supply.
Why are teams “forced” to pay these ridiculous amounts?

They’re running it down the Chiefs throat so let’s have Jackson sail an easy throw over a guy, Cam a screen pass and then throw a pick in triple coverage. Makes sense
Heh,,,, Cam a screen pass.

Baltimore will pay this guy 40 million plus and never be relevant again.

Just like Mayfield, they are good but not great QB's. Both will get massively overpaid because decent QB's are in short supply.
He's nothing like Mayfield...Mayfield has INTELLIGENCE...Jackson is a certified MORON...a one read,one trick sub-80- IQ pony

LOL of course that was intentional grounding

Chiefs run defense will be a huge problem against elite level competition.

Fortunately said elite level competition may not be an issue until possibly the SB.

TB is the only team that can legitimately beat us imo. Chiefs still favored.

Long way to go yet.

Came here to see the ratbirds **** the bed and I'm glad I'm not disappointed, so far.

Reactions: sb1
The tackle box doesn't matter when the throw lands like 15 yards behind the LOS anyways

I'm hoping Bill and Josh didn't show the league our red zone offense the last couple of weeks in order to surprise the Bucs. OUr next two games will be at home, while the Bucs have to go on the road (cross country), so I'm hoping that'll play a factor.
I'm hoping that your hoping hopefully comes true.

Horrible job by the Ravens returner, he needs to catch that punt

Because it's tough to find a good QB.
Baltimore pays Jackson because he brings them a sheet ton of money from merch, prime time games and azzes in the seats.

This always comes first.

Oh look!...Lamar Jackson is SUPERMAN!! The moron NBC crew play the Super man theme and call KC Lamar's kryptonite...WRONG...Jackson's kryptonite is any word over TWO letters...jeezus krist what suck-up-ery

So weird. Ravens haven’t been the same since the Bluetooth guy was caught on the sidelines

Oh look!...Lamar Jackson is SUPERMAN!! The moron NBC crew play the Super man theme and call KC Lamar's kryptonite...WRONG...Jackson's kryptonite is any word over TWO letters...jeezus krist what suck-up-ery
I know. Hearing him talk is hilarious.

It’s amazing that Collins worth can speak with Mahomes balls in his mouth

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back