PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 2 Other NFL games

Hey you! Yes, you, reading this right now.

Congratulations on having 5 more career receiving yards than the combined total of NYG 1st round pick WR Kadarius Toney (-3) and NYJ 2nd round pick WR Elijah Moore (-2)!

Keep up the good work!
Judge and GettLOLeman better hope Toney gets it right since they could have had Smith in the draft and he ended up falling to Philly.

Hey you! Yes, you, reading this right now.

Congratulations on having 5 more career receiving yards than the combined total of NYG 1st round pick WR Kadarius Toney (-3) and NYJ 2nd round pick WR Elijah Moore (-2)!

Keep up the good work!

Well done. Well done.

Heinicke's WRs tried to give the game away, but he wouldn't let them.

You figure the QB should have known that the WR was going to drop back off of his route?

That was 100-percent on Heinicke -- Rivera said it was a bad read. They were in their own territory, the receiver was covered, the pass had to be perfect and he forced it anyway. In your own territory with 2 minutes left nursing a small lead you just don't make that throw.

I left baseball because Joe Buck sucks so much…now this **** **** is doing football?

Does he **** his wife with the same dull, monotone voice?
To his credit "Toss to White....he iiiiiis IN PATRIOTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL! Brady wins his 5th! What a comeback" is a good call.

That was 100-percent on Heinicke -- Rivera said it was a bad read. They were in their own territory, the receiver was covered, the pass had to be perfect and he forced it anyway. In your own territory with 2 minutes left nursing a small lead you just don't make that throw.

I just wanted to see where you were coming from. But the receiver wasn't actually covered. The receiver dropped back because of the crossing defender, and then continued drifting back. So he essentially took himself out of the play.

I was hoping you would explain that point at which the QB has to know that the WR is going to do that.

Heinicke was throwing dimes all night. What a great GWD he led after the pick. WFT has some really nice young receivers and a pretty good receiving RB too #41. They will be a competitive team this year it seems with Heinicke.

Hail to the Football Team

Heinicke was throwing dimes all night. What a great GWD he led after the pick. WFT has some really nice young receivers and a pretty good receiving RB too #41. They will be a competitive team this year it seems with Heinicke.
I wasn’t sure why he didn’t get the starting nod over Fitz considering how well he played the Bucs in the playoffs last year. That throw to the corner of the end zone was on a frozen rope.

I wasn’t sure why he didn’t get the starting nod over Fitz considering how well he played the Bucs in the playoffs last year. That throw to the corner of the end zone was on a frozen rope.
He also got away with one on that stumblebum play he made.

Good news for us..

Also, there’s this..

Last edited:
OK this is a college game, not NFL, but I thought people might be amused to hear Penn State just ran the play NE ran against Baltimore (which gave Harbaugh a conniption) where the offensive lineman (right tackle) is split out to the right and what looks like 5 down lineman is really an eligible TE on the left side in what is normally the LT position.

35 yard gain on a completely uncovered TE. Brought a smile to me face.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Easy TD in fantasy..

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST