PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 2 Other NFL games

Fine there was also the concussions, rib injuries, calf strain, high ankle sprain, and torn labrum. He took a beating which is partly on him for hanging in the pocket too long and bad O-lines. To question his toughness isn't really fair.

Even so, he would fall into my barring major injuries exception for a QB playing until he is 37. Again playing until you are 37 as a good QB isn’t that rare anymore.

Gronk didn’t really play all that well for him last year except for the Super Bowl, but so far he has been great this year.

Cant just take a year off football, even to recover physically, and be back at full speed. Just doesn’t happen. Unless you’re Adrian Peterson in that bats.hit insane 2012 MVP season I guess.

It is interesting that twice the Bucs offense don't so sharp post second series.

Cant just take a year off football, even to recover physically, and be back at full speed. Just doesn’t happen. Unless you’re Adrian Peterson in that bats.hit insane 2012 MVP season I guess.

Yet people are killing Hightower in his two games back for looking slow.

Even so, he would fall into my barring major injuries exception for a QB playing until he is 37. Again playing until you are 37 as a good QB isn’t that rare anymore.

Of the recent crop of rookies I think Lawrence might go early if the Jags don't get their **** together. Lawrence comes from money and he doesn't love the game like that.

Of the recent crop of rookies I think Lawrence might go early if the Jags don't get their **** together. Lawrence comes from money and he doesn't love the game like that.

I mean there are always exceptions. But yeah, you can have all the talent in the world, but without the competitive drive, you are probably not an NFL long termer.

That was a big boy catch by Pitts.

Maybe I overstated it, but no more stupid than acting like it is ludicrous to believe that if Jones is a good QB that he will be starting at age 37 barring injuries.
Fair enough

You would think Atlanta would have drafted a QB instead of a really good TE in last year's draft...

Brady with 7 TDs through 1.5 games. Ridiculous.

You would think Atlanta would have drafted a QB instead of a really good TE in last year's draft...

They really can’t figure out what they want to do with Matt Ryan. They knows it’s a risk to move on from him because he’s at least serviceable compared to a high first round rookie who might bust and now they’re screwed for years. That’s their problem.

That's not offsides at all.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back