PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 16: Other Games

Have the Ravens found some weakness in Brock? Or just an off day?
My issue with him is he looks like a completely different QB when down two scores against top competition. That's going to be a huge issue in the postseason.

Sounds stupid after watching the Ravens clearly be the better team tonight but if you made me bet my life on which one of these 2 teams makes the Super Bowl i'd still pick the 49ers.

Not sure they'll win it but i think they'll be there.
If they get HFA I like their chances. But I'm not so sure they will get it. I think the Rams will beat them.

If they go into Philadelphia again, I don't like their chances of winning a second time there.

They had more receiving options last season. They let JuJu and Hardman go which is fine because they're decent not amazing so it would make sense to upgrade but instead they...signed no one. And Kelce is looking old now.

Also the Bengals got ****ED in the AFCCG
??

But... we can't use the loss of JuJu as a factor when people have been ragging on him all year. AND a lot of people are saying we should've taken Rashee Rice. This is a both sides of the argument type of thing.

Hardman is with KC, he's been there since the 6th game.

??

But... we can't use the loss of JuJu as a factor when people have been ragging on him all year. AND a lot of people are saying we should've taken Rashee Rice. This is a both sides of the argument type of thing.

Hardman is with KC, he's been there since the 6th game.

Because JuJu injured his knee.

49ers making it interesting in the end if they score here

Nvm Shanahan ****ed up not giving it to CMC

Chiefs going backwards since Kelce began boning Tay-Tay ... like he is running in a mud pie.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
SF has too many games where they don’t show up to be considered great. It’s one thing to lose, it’s another to get manhandled. In recent years, SF seems to have lost not infrequently by large margins. Great teams don’t lose, they just run out of time.

Chiefs defense has allowed 2nd fewest points in NFL, they're 9-6, and a bunch of pundits still list Mahomes as an MVP honorable mention. Lol.

Chiefs defense has allowed 2nd fewest points in NFL, they're 9-6, and a bunch of pundits still list Mahomes as an MVP honorable mention. Lol.

It's the Rodgers treatment. He really is the spiritual successor, right down to the State Farm ads and circus plays that artificially inflate evaluations of his QB abilities.

No matter how well he plays at times there will always be the possibility of a painful reminder as to why Purdy was the last pick in the draft. Someone like Lamar can carry a team on his back. Purdy needs his elite weapons. No knock on the kid. It is what it is

Tyrod Taylor is awful. Missed so many chances yesterday. Plays were there.
I think the Ratbirds just gave the league a blueprint for beating the Niners. I expect the Rams to beat them. Eagles get the 1 seed. Eagles Ratbirds SB. God save us!

Baltimore taking down SF…

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

this may be the worst league wide QB play I’ve seen. at least since the post Manning/Polian rule change. 2008 is the only contender
Offense in general is the worst I’ve seen. Tons of inept offenses.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back