PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 16 Other Games Thread

Well this game went to **** quick...

Browns coaching staff should all be fired. That QB doesn’t look like the real deal either. So much hype on him.

I think there are two considerations : (1) coach is bad (2) players are uncoachable.

Can you imagine trying to get some of those guys to “do what’s right for the team” ?

But your D just got burned on two quick plays and the momentum shifted. Why pass the ball three straight times - against a team with no timeouts and give them back the ball with over 100 seconds left?

That’s not what the Browns needed.

I think Ravens break it open here.

like I was saying. That’s game.

Oh well.

The Browns are pathetic.

i read the other day that cleveland is keeping kitchens as HC. The owner is a loser,

More impressive how bad cleveland was and how poorly coached that was than anything

LOL Jackson

Just like that the ratbirds take the lead.

watch the ravens go down for a 2nd TD, the Browns are a weird team, how can you perform so bad with so much talent on the team (especially on offense)

You called it. Well, onto tonight’s game. And if the bears can’t pull the upset let’s take care of business next week.

That's just comical

it's week 16 and the ravens are still clowning the league

I thought they would eventually slow down but guess not

Well there goes any hopes i had for the Browns winning.

Any team has to go into Baltimore and win. I expect them to be in the afc championship game.

Ravens were the best team in the AFC in 2019 and should be #1. They are not unbeatable though.

Probably better the Ravens win anyways. A head scratching loss might be a much needed slice of humble pie for them.

Plus I would have been spending the next several weeks wanting to take my head through a window over that KC game being the difference in not having HFA.

Probably better the Ravens win anyways. A head scratching loss might be a much needed slice of humble pie for them.

They’re good for sure, but if the Pats even play close to their best, I’d give them a decent chance of beating them, even in Baltimore. Playoffs are a different animal and I’d be very interested to see how LJ does with the bright lights shining on him and the whole world watching (not literally the whole world but a very large audience nonetheless lol)

Beckham May be the most overrated WR in NFL history. What a bum

The Browns coach should be fired at half time. With all that talent? You have to be kidding me.

Friggan Browns....

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back