PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 16 Other Games Thread

Browns and Cowboys are probably the two worst coached teams in the league....two new coaches probably next year with teams that have a lot of talent.

Man the browns are pathetic. Hard to believe they beat the ravens.

Nantz: that’s going to lose big yards.

Lost 4 yards. o_O

************ Baker. That's coming back but just an awful decision. He's been bad this year which hurts to say but it's true.

Easily the most disappointing team imo. The talent on that team is insane but 0 accountability or discipline.

What a riveting NYG Redskins game. Battle of the 3-11 teams

Ravens get to play the AFC South and NFC East next year. Pats are going to have to earn the #1 seed next year...

Jets add a 54 yard FG to lead 10-0.

Don't the Jets know they're facing the NFL coach of the year?

I swear to God, I love the Jets. They’re in the process of winning games that will hurt their draft position, and simultaneously fool their fan base that hey, everything is trending in the right direction! Until their train wreck again next year. It’s just a beautiful circle of life.

I swear to God, I love the Jets. They’re in the process of winning games that will hurt their draft position, and simultaneously fooling their fan base that hey, everything is trending in the right direction! Until their train wreck again next year. It’s just a beautiful circle of life.
That’s the 4 time AFC East division champ Jets to you

Browns got Ravens to jump offside- 1st down

I want to fight Harbaugh.

Browns are doing something right. Hope the Pats are taking notes...

Might we have our first NFL team couple? The love fest between Jackson and Ingram transcends anything I remember seeing before.

1st and goal Cle on the 1

Is it time for the Steelers to pull Hodges after his 2nd INT?

I think the Browns got away with one there. Not catchable

Ravens gonna get frustrated with these calls. Maybe get a fight or two going and a couple of suspensions for next week. Could the stars align for the Pats and the #1?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back