PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 Other games (Pats on a bye)

Broncos up 7-0 over the powerhouse Lions.

If WFT scores a TD, do they go for a 2 point conversion?

Will the Bills and their fans have traumatic flashbacks of the way the bad man use to pick on them twice a year for years and years?

I briefly tried to find a picture that can embody the hilarity and pain of the situation between those 2. But I couldn't find one that quite fits. So just imagine an image of a scared Bills mascot waking up from a nightmare of the Patriots Brady, only to find the Bucs Brady hiding under the bed. That about would do it.

Will the Bills and their fans have traumatic flashbacks of the way the bad man use to pick on them twice a year for years and years?

I briefly tried to find a picture that can embody the hilarity and pain of the situation between those 2. But I couldn't find one that quite fits. So just imagine an image of a scared Bills mascot waking up from a nightmare of the Patriots Brady, only to find the Bucs Brady hiding under the bed. That about would do it.
Here’s to hoping he who must not be named spanks the bills again

Broncos up 7-0 over the powerhouse Lions.

Holy crap. The Lions might be upset today. A 10 win 1 loss and 1 tie team losing to the lowly Broncos would be surprise. Wait, did I read that record right?

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Brady didn't get the no passing memo

Bad start for Tampa

It’s a 3 way race between Us, Tennessee and kc. We hold the tiebreaker with Tennessee and don’t play against KC but I think we win the tiebreaker there as well. Gotta keep up the winning if we want a bye
our conference record would give up the top seed in a 3 way split

wow...TB takes a huge crap right on the arrogant blowhard Bills McSquirmot

Lol Donovan Smith obliterated the guy he was blocking there

Bills getting run over again.

Well GreenCow, if you don’t count this fournette run I would say you guys hold up well against the run game today.

The jills are going to get crushed this week and next

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back