PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 Other games (Pats on a bye)

I have to choose between this thread or the special Buffy must lose game day thread. I don’t have the attention span for two threads. So I’m out here.

so far so good

Tb should just hand the ball off

If the Bills continue to be unable to protect Allen it's going to be a long afternoon for them.

Bills are going to put 10 guys in the box and they still won't stop the run lol

Isn’t gronk from buffalo

wow...TB takes a huge crap right on the arrogant blowhard Bills McSquirmot
I wish they had more sideline shots of him, he must be losing his mind

Tom channeling his inner Lamar Jackson

Buffalo looks like a poorly coached them...they are over-pursuing on every play

There have been many games where I have seen Brady refuse to run for those two yards he did right there. He is feeling super confident right now.

Can they show the Jills Mafia curled up in the fetal position? We have had 3 years of table jumping moron worship. Time for some balanced media coverage.

Bucs need AB back to run his crisp routes and get open quickly. Godwin is pretty good at getting open, but Evans seems very inconsistent to rely upon on 3rd downs. He racks up TDs in the red zone and the occasional deep pass, but I find him pretty underwhelming overall. There's no way Tampa does this but I would rather re-sign Godwin, AB, Fournette, and trade Evans.

meh wanted 7 there

Bucs need AB back to run his crisp routes and get open quickly. Godwin is pretty good at getting open, but Evans seems very inconsistent to rely upon on 3rd downs. He racks up TDs in the red zone and the occasional deep pass, but I find him pretty underwhelming overall. There's no way Tampa does this but I would rather re-sign Godwin, AB, Fournette, and trade Evans.
Evans is unreliable, but defenses seem to consistently respect him and sometimes even double him. Would be bold to trade him.

No way to guard that Brady to Evans td. Great throw and catch.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back