PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 Other games (Pats on a bye)

This should give us a two week break from the media calling Kyler Murray an MVP candidate.

Last edited:

Updated Covid List. Chargers OT Slater is going miss KC game on Thurs night. That hurts.

Kyler had a solid game but he needs to really be better vs picks.
with that said AZ could be a huge issue in the nfc for anyone if they are the number one seed especially playing in the dome.

Updated Covid List. Chargers OT Slater is going miss KC game on Thurs night. That hurts.
So Dalton Keene tested positiv yesterday? feck not because of him, but because he might be not the only one in the TE/WR room ...

I called Kingsbury a competent coach but that final drive made me take that statement back.. also there were one or two 4th down go aheads where he didn't have a play ready to go.

He should have told Murray to spike the ball after getting the ball past the 50 yard line after winning the onside kick. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Murray run upfield and then set up in shotgun. That was a good five seconds off the clock just getting the formation set.

Kyler had a solid game but he needs to really be better vs picks.
with that said AZ could be a huge issue in the nfc for anyone if they are the number one seed especially playing in the dome.

Theyre 3-3 at home.

He should've had 5 picks today

For whatever reason the Cards are a much better road team...as 3 seed they would likely face Tampa in the divisional round in Tampa. That would be an interesting matchup.

Don’t really trust the cards or murray in a playoff game. They have had an incredible season and their offense looks like a real problem, but in those grind it out January games do you see them pulling out the w?

I think the only real threat they pose to gb, tb, lar is possibly taking that 1 seed and the bye. Playing that extra week, in that conference, is gonna be a big deal. Except for maybe the 2 seed since they likely avoid sf/lar. Theres a big dropoff from those two to whoever ends up the 7th seed. But those are 2 teams i do not wanna play wild card weekend.

For whatever reason the Cards are a much better road team...as 3 seed they would likely face Tampa in the divisional round in Tampa. That would be an interesting matchup.
If that's the matchup Bucs stomp them.

Don’t really trust the cards or murray in a playoff game. They have had an incredible season and their offense looks like a real problem, but in those grind it out January games do you see them pulling out the w?

I think the only real threat they pose to gb, tb, lar is possibly taking that 1 seed and the bye. Playing that extra week, in that conference, is gonna be a big deal. Except for maybe the 2 seed since they likely avoid sf/lar. Theres a big dropoff from those two to whoever ends up the 7th seed. But those are 2 teams i do not wanna play wild card weekend.
Agree Patsy...I don't get a chance to watch them to often so I was kind of excited to see them play last night and I have to admit, I wasn't too impressed. They have a lot of talented names/players, but in a big spot, I wouldn't trust them at all.
The Rams defense, specifically the front 7 is a really impressive unit....Donald can literally wreck a game....very impressed.

Agree Patsy...I don't get a chance to watch them to often so I was kind of excited to see them play last night and I have to admit, I wasn't too impressed. They have a lot of talented names/players, but in a big spot, I wouldn't trust them at all.
The Rams defense, specifically the front 7 is a really impressive unit....Donald can literally wreck a game....very impressed.

agreed, the rams are pretty flawed but dangerous, and pretty well built for January. I mean they got to a sb with jared goff (and a horrible non pi call but still…. and this defense looks better than that one

As long as GB doesn't choke this Sunday, then the Packers will likely get the 1 seed.

If that's the matchup Bucs stomp them.

Probably. There's an outside chance the Cowboys get the 3 seed (if they beat Arizona in a couple weeks). That is a much more difficult matchup for Tampa.

As long as GB doesn't choke this Sunday, then the Packers will likely get the 1 seed.

yeah, i do not see gb losing rest of the way out. That Minnesota game is one I could see as a potential loss, but I doubt they drop that one with all at stake. Baltimore is reeling

yeah, i do not see gb losing rest of the way out. That Minnesota game is one I could see as a potential loss, but I doubt they drop that one with all at stake. Baltimore is reeling

Plus the GB-Minn game is in GB in early January...

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back