PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 13 pregame: Chargers (4-7) @ NE (2-9)

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Malik got promoted to the 53. I wonder if Mac will be inactive/emergency QB.

Can you expand on that?
Per nfl:

“The Emergency Third Quarterback must be on the club's 53-player roster; the player cannot be an elevated Practice Squad player. The club's starting quarterback (QB1) and its backup quarterback (QB2) must also be on the club's 53-player roster.”

They would need to sign Malik to the 53 for Mac to be emergency qb.

not for nothing but the St Johns Prep v Xaverian D1 Super Bowl is more exciting than ANY Pats game this season...
Not for nothing but both those schools can go to hell.

Per nfl:

“The Emergency Third Quarterback must be on the club's 53-player roster; the player cannot be an elevated Practice Squad player. The club's starting quarterback (QB1) and its backup quarterback (QB2) must also be on the club's 53-player roster.”

They would need to sign Malik to the 53 for Mac to be emergency qb.
Thanks for the clarification, but I was questioning if Mac would be inactive/emergency designate, not Malik. As you indicated, Malik, as elevated, cannot be the emergency QB.

Thanks for the clarification, but I was questioning if Mac would be inactive/emergency designate, not Malik. As you indicated, Malik, as elevated, cannot be the emergency QB.
Check again. Mac cannot be emergency if Malik is call up #2. Confusing rule.

Check again. Mac cannot be emergency if Malik is call up #2. Confusing rule.

Thank you. Just when I think I understand this game, a new wrinkle.

Hmm... Weather's gonna be Crappy. Windy-ish and Rainy. While I'd love to see an attempted air assault, I just see Ground Round and DinkNDunk Nut Taps coming up. Hoping to be surprised though.

Side note: The last time I went to the Ground Round was the Aaron Boone homer. Glad that whole area got demolished to hell.

Holy moly I haven't seen ticket prices like this for a Pats game in who knows how long.

GAbEbm8XYAAH3jk.png

Holy moly I haven't seen ticket prices like this for a Pats game in who knows how long.
I wonder if season tickets are easier to get yet, i.e., are people moving up the wait list faster now?

Im actually quite worried we will win this. Chargers are pretty damn bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft