PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 13: other NFL games

So, ESPN playoff machine says if the Pats win tomorrow and Denver wins tonight, the Ravens still retain the 1 seed? WTH...I don't want to root for KC. I hate them worse than Denver

edit: NVM

I felt dirty rooting for the squeelers, but I want the Pats to control their own fate. The #1 seed and the only bye are there for the taking.

So, ESPN playoff machine says if the Pats win tomorrow and Denver wins tonight, the Ravens still retain the 1 seed? WTH...I don't want to root for KC. I hate them worse than Denver

its not showing that for me... if we win, and denver wins... NE 1, Chiefs out, Donks 4th seed

its not showing that for me... if we win, and denver wins... NE 1, Chiefs out, Donks 4th seed

Yeah I think I did it wrong. Phew...I hate KC :). But the good news is if Denver wins, KC drops out of the playoffs (for now)

Now I have a little more than 24 hours to worry about the Buffalo weather, do they have wind in the SEC?

As Steelers fans celebrate the graphic showing ne as #1 pops up on the screen and theyre like wait…
star trek GIF

Not worried about Ravens - their sked is
brutal. Theyre gonna lose several more games

That can’t be right. The Broncos already have five losses. The Pats have a better record against common opponents and the conference with the Ravens and Titans. And the Pats would be the only team with 9 wins in the conference.

I got home just in time to see replays of that Ravens incomplete pass. I assumed they were down 4 and missed a 4th down. Then I rewound it and saw those ****ing hardos tried to go for 2 for the win instead of playing for OT. LMAOOOO

Thinking the Donks pull this one out. But then again Ibam the guy that bet on Washington to win outright but earlier in the week I picked Las Vegas in the pick em league...so take it for what its worth.

Not worried about Ravens - their sked is
brutal. Theyre gonna lose several more games

Yeah no chance they beat the Packers and probably Bengals. And they’ll screw up somewhere else.

That can’t be right. The Broncos already have five losses. The Pats have a better record against common opponents and the conference with the Ravens and Titans. And the Pats would be the only team with 9 wins in the conference.
We would have 5 losses and they would have 4.

edit: NVM

Common opponents? Hard to see NE has a 6-1 Conference record the Ravens are 5-4 in conference. Doesn't make sense.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back