PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 13 Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, so frustrating. Gotta hold serve tonight, then maybe Buffalo pulls an upset net week - Bmore spent alot on this win and thats a tough followup to a game like this.

49rs coaching staff just blowing that game...you've been running on them all game. And you throw on 4th and 1...

49ers definitely had a chance to win this game.

Pats have to win out. No one will help us. In the end it is their own fault for not taking care of the Ravens.

they are celebrating just beating the best team in football on a time expiring walk off OH THOSE ARROGANT IDIOTS

They beat the best team in football on SNF a few weeks ago, but i get your point.

The Pats need to win it out.

The 49ers ran well, but the problem is that they couldn’t capitalize drives.

49ers beat themselves. Ravens lose @Buffalo next week imo.

Miami 34-28 lame johnson you having fun yet Oh thats right you can't remember.

Ravens will end the season at 14-2 unless some weird stuff happens

they’re about to beat the best team in the NFL so I’m not sure why this would be your take away from this game.

When did the original poster ever indicate that he's reaching that conclusion based on the outcome of the BAL-SF game?

He has confidence that we'll beat BAL should we play them in the postseason, regardless of venue. I agree with him, and the outcome of the BAL-SF doesn't affect that belief whatsoever.

That 4th and 1 call by the 49ers was the most stupid thing. Putting Jimmy in the gun when you are running down their throats all game. Pathetic. Lost them the game.

The Pats need to win it out.

The 49ers ran well, but the problem is that they couldn’t capitalize drives.
I think there were head scratching moments there as well. Last minute of the first half, for instance.

Browns already beat them and the Steelers lost in a close game so I wouldn't say there's no chance.

They’re not losing to the browns or Steelers. Bills are the last chance for a lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes