PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 13 Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice strip by Sherman, but I just don't understand how Jackson fools the lineman so much on virtually every single play. At this point, I would coach up the d-linemen to just assume Jackson has the ball every single time. Stop buying the read-option fake.

49ers blocking is so superb.

Ravens susceptible to that off tackle strong side run.

Jackson runs like he is carrying a loaf of bread. It was only a matter of time.

Ravens run D is suspect. They can't handle speed on the outside. We should run a bunch of end arounds on them.

The Red Rifle is back baby!

Looks like LJ's career is over.
Anytime he runs just rip the ball out of his weak ass little arms.

Last edited:
Ravens run D is suspect. They can't handle speed on the outside. We should run a bunch of end arounds on them.

Now that we have Wynn back, Michel/White should just run to hte outside

Nice strip by Sherman, but I just don't understand how Jackson fools the lineman so much on virtually every single play. At this point, I would coach up the d-linemen to just assume Jackson has the ball every single time. Stop buying the read-option fake.
Not Sherman

You rarely play an offense like this. So each team prepares 3-4 days for it and not on some kind of regular basis. The normal aggressive instincts just take over and there you have it.

If you hit Jackson on the fake and he doesn’t have it, is it roughing the passer?

I still don't know why defenders still guess. If I'm the coach, I'm telling the D to hit Jackson every single time. They will quickly abandon it.

Well the 49ers have solid run blocks.
Kittle has been very good.

this is the way to try and beat the Ravens, have to run and eat up clock .

How many RB's do the 49ers have geez. I never even heard of this Brobart (?) guy til today

If you hit Jackson on the fake and he doesn’t have it, is it roughing the passer?

If it's read option, it's not illegal. Correct me if i'm wrong.

The Brady sneak.. lol

I'm convinced Mark Ingram is THE key guy teams need to stop to beat the Ravens.

Besides LJ, its Ingram and Andrews to focus on. Boyle and Hurst too.

You can run on the Ravens to the outside as SF is doing but do we have the blocking and personnel?

Also Kittle and Andrews have shown more as complete TEs than Kelce who cant block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes