PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 12: Other NFL games discussion

Patricia HAS to get fired after this. Right?

lol that cbs graphic about Brady/Mahomes. Sorry cbs Brady don't got Belichick this time to contain Mahomes and that offense enough. Bowles is terrible and they'll shred that zone defense like tissue paper.

Sanu dancing in the endzone after scoring a TD.....as his team is getting blown out.

That's embarrassing.

Had to go find that replay. Completely embarrassing. Sanu must have hit a NLTBE incentive (scoring a single touchdown).

Did he catch that with his foot?

Edit: he didn't, nvm.

That drive made our hurry up offense look like the jim kelly bills

lol that cbs graphic about Brady/Mahomes. Sorry cbs Brady don't got Belichick this time to contain Mahomes and that offense enough. Bowles is terrible and they'll shred that zone defense like tissue paper.
Aside from that, I don't like what I've seen with Brady given all the talent he has around him.

Patricia is an embarrassment.
That fat prick should be embarrassed taking a paycheck from the Lions. I’m not sure how he has survived this long ....should have been fired years ago! Got to get the axe after today’s debacle

That fat prick should be embarrassed taking a paycheck from the Lions. I’m not sure how he has survived this long ....should have been fired years ago! Got to get the axe after today’s debacle

That's Quinn's hire. Owners need to get rid of him too.

That's Quinn's hire. Owners need to get rid of him too.
Agreed......whoever is responsible for that waste of space taking a paycheck and calling himself a “coach”.....pathetic! He’s just like BoB....no talent

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back