PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 Other Games

I think the perception of him has already changed. The Texans are not some great team that if he wins, then all of a sudden people are going to start thinking of Jacoby as the next coming.

True, but he hasn't really had any primetime exposure yet.

Looks like they are alternating Walker and Leonard as the spy. Colts backer corp are doing a great job tonight.

I like and hate parts of each of these teams. Can’t figure out who to root for.

Watson able to outrun Leonard that time for a crucial completion/new set of downs.

Hopkins is so damn good.

You see him pointing to the clock after saying lets go, 2 or 3 times, after that toe tap? He's football smart too.

Great call- that delayed blitz worked perfectly.

Was really good in KC.

My bad, forgot about that game.

With a Thursday game though you are not sharing headlines and highlights with 14 other games the next day.

yeah..what with all the tremendous Thursday Night games over the years, I see your point...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

The dolts offense looks like dog crap. Where’s jacoby?

At some point the Colts are going to have to stop being so conservative and just put the ball in Brissett's hands if they want to win.

The dolts offense looks like dog crap. Where’s jacoby?

Playing very conservatively- probably too conservatively. First play is almost always a run, either draw or ISO.

I am actually hoping the Texans win !

That would be grounding for Brady..

Brissett has that big brace on his knee...short rest from Sunday's game...Indy is playing the long con, see if they can get through THIS game intact

Why is it every announcer wants arena football scores? Apparently if there isn't a ton of scoring a game can't be good.

Not that I want a 3-0 game.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back