PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 12 Other Games Discussion Thread

Romo would be an unbelievable defensive coordinator

Carolina playing to win. That is what you have to do vs the Saints.

The panthers are just dumb. Chasing the points early. Should have kicked the extra point.

Bills scored, that should be game. Donks o is atrocious...

Berrios huge play.

Remember when you jackasses were giving me crap for talking him up?

Part of me is outraged! But I also think it's kinda funny.... :D

what on earth are the Raiders doing ??

Well i’m hoping to see the chiefs get that 3rd seed. I don’t wanna see them in that fourth spot.

Getting your ass kicked by the jets automatically makes you a fraud team...

another drop by Metcalf

ref* have jetes* tees on under their uniforms.

Half time thoughts.

Lions losing to Redskins - This team has been on the edge of being okay all year, yet they can't seem to get over the hump. Week 1 has been a microcosm of their season. Can't seem to find a way to win the games they should win. The Redskins stink.

Bucs ahead of Falcons - There are different levels of bad. The Bucs show us one and the Falcons show us another.

Bills beating Broncos - The Bills are a good team. Yes they haven't played a ton of good teams and that inconsistent offense will be an issue in the end, but people need to give them some props. Broncos have been competent losers all year. Not unlike the Bucs.

Bears behind Bengals - Yes there was a lucky catch, but for a team that was so hyped to be losing to THIS Bengals teams. Clearly they are a flash in the pan like team that we got to high on.

Browns stomping Dolphins - The Browns if they play their A game are one of the 5 best teams in the NFL. We are seeing that today. This is the first time t they've put together 30 straight minutes all year. Dolphins still stink.

Panthers on Saints heels - A team that has recovered from a bad start to the season to become a dangerous team over the final stretch. Still they just don't have what it takes to get it down. Saints are legit. They have shown their 52 outside of their QB is elite. A scary team who will challenge SF in the NFCCG most think.

Raiders getting stomped by the Jest - Isn't it just like the Raiders to make you start to believe just a tad... only to prove you were right all along. The Jets have a decent 52 if the QB can stay out of the way. Usually he can't.

Seattle ahead of the Eagles - The Eagles are a team that just has not been focused or consistent enough since their SB. The players just happy to live off that win and it has made them mediocre while being one of the most talented NFL teams right up their with the Browns. Seattle is desperately trying to force their name into the NFC debate but every time you watch em it just feels like they are missing something and rely too much on Wilson.

another drop by Metcalf
That one was more excusable than the previous two. That ball was overthrown and it took him diving at full speed just to get a finger on it.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back