PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans
Search

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 10 pre-game: Patrioten fallen in Deutschland ein

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reactions
Bourne's not playing for the rest of the year; and JuJuSanu doesn't deserve to be on a league-average roster. All we have right now is Pop, not even a Snap or a Crackle.
My point was the group when whole (no injuries) is not the basement-level crew it is made out to be based on the analytics here.

PaulThePat

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reactions
Good morning from Europe (Scotland). What will today hold? Who knows? Either way I'm sure half the board will be happy and half unhappy no matter the result. Enjoy the game!

Patsfan1958

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reactions

Last edited:

PatsFan2

Hall of Fame Poster
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
I think the interesting piece for me here is that Juju is getting roughly the same separation as Amon-Ra St Brown and Puka Nacua, but his YAC is horrific. Wish that wasn’t the case but still, the separation rating is better than I expected.

There’s also another Patriot icon here that unfortunately is not labeled who falls roughly right between Davante Adams and Tee Higgins. I have to imagine it’s Kendrick Bourne since I don’t see him anywhere else. That’s a pretty solid place to be.

Overall I think the chart shows this group is not really bad at all if you take it at face value. All 3 guys were separating at least a little. If Douglas is your WR1, Bourne WR2 and Juju WR3 I don’t see why a league-average QB couldn’t produce with that. Goff is doing more with less, based on this chart. Douglas and Bourne’s placements roughly equal AJ Brown and Devonta Smith’s. I don’t hear Philly complaining about no weapons.
Ross with all due respect you lost med with that post.
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Slater Calling It Quits After 16 Seasons
Patriots News 2-18, The Draft, Free Agency, and “The Dynasty”
MORSE: The Young Guns Patriots New Defensive Coaches
MORSE: Introducing the New Patriots Front Office
49ers Had a Chance, But Questionable Decisions Cost Them in Loss to Chiefs
Patriots News 2-11, Hightower Returns, Staff, Front Office Thoughts
Ranking The 57 Super Bowls From Worst To Best
Wolf’s Ascension Hopefully Will Help Patriots Fix One Key Problem Moving Forward
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #2 – Post College All-Star Games
Felger and Lombardi Interview: Two Sides Argue “The Laziest Narrative” on Belichick