PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 10 pre-game: Patrioten fallen in Deutschland ein

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
german GIF

Douglas! (and contrast DeAndre Hopkins)

F-azN2Qa4AESztn
I think the interesting piece for me here is that Juju is getting roughly the same separation as Amon-Ra St Brown and Puka Nacua, but his YAC is horrific. Wish that wasn’t the case but still, the separation rating is better than I expected.

There’s also another Patriot icon here that unfortunately is not labeled who falls roughly right between Davante Adams and Tee Higgins. I have to imagine it’s Kendrick Bourne since I don’t see him anywhere else. That’s a pretty solid place to be.

Overall I think the chart shows this group is not really bad at all if you take it at face value. All 3 guys were separating at least a little. If Douglas is your WR1, Bourne WR2 and Juju WR3 I don’t see why a league-average QB couldn’t produce with that. Goff is doing more with less, based on this chart. Douglas and Bourne’s placements roughly equal AJ Brown and Devonta Smith’s. I don’t hear Philly complaining about no weapons.

Belated re-post of Fridays injury report

The New England Patriots (2-7) and the Indianapolis Colts (4-5) announce the following player injuries and practice participation.

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2023
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (2-7)

OUT
OT Trent Brown, Not Injury Related (Personal) / Ankle (DNP)
CB J.C.Jackson, Not Injury Related (Personal) (DNP)
WR DeVante Parker, Concussion (DNP)

DOUBTFUL
No Players Listed.

QUESTIONABLE
DL Christian Barmore, Knee (LP)
LB Ja'Whaun Bentley, Hamstring (LP)
CB Myles Bryant, Chest (LP)
WR Demario Douglas, Ankle (LP)
CB Jack Jones, Knee (LP)
CB Jonathan Jones, Knee (LP)
WR Matthew Slater, Ankle (LP)
OL Vederian Lowe, Ankle (LP)
DL Deatrich Wise, Shoulder (LP)

NOTE: C David Andrews did not participate in practice today - Not Injury Related / Rest

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (4-5)

OUT
CB JuJu Brents, Quadricep (DNP)
TE Drew Ogletree, Foot (DNP)

DOUBTFUL
No Players Listed.

QUESTIONABLE
WR Josh Downs, Knee (DNP)
LB Zaire Franklin, Knee (FP)
WR Alec Pierce, Ankle (FP)

Indianapolis averaging 25.8 ppg and have scored 38, 27, and 27 their last 3 (yes I know there's some defensive scores)....yeah, don't see Belichicks team winning tomorrow

I think the interesting piece for me here is that Juju is getting roughly the same separation as Amon-Ra St Brown and Puka Nacua, but his YAC is horrific. Wish that wasn’t the case but still, the separation rating is better than I expected.

There’s also another Patriot icon here that unfortunately is not labeled who falls roughly right between Davante Adams and Tee Higgins. I have to imagine it’s Kendrick Bourne since I don’t see him anywhere else. That’s a pretty solid place to be.

Overall I think the chart shows this group is not really bad at all if you take it at face value. All 3 guys were separating at least a little. If Douglas is your WR1, Bourne WR2 and Juju WR3 I don’t see why a league-average QB couldn’t produce with that. Goff is doing more with less, based on this chart. Douglas and Bourne’s placements roughly equal AJ Brown and Devonta Smith’s. I don’t hear Philly complaining about no weapons.

Bourne's not playing for the rest of the year; and JuJuSanu doesn't deserve to be on a league-average roster. All we have right now is Pop, not even a Snap or a Crackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes